I am thinking of taking a trip in March, anytime between March 16 and March 30. I'm 46, from NYC, male, and would be traveling solo. The only island trip I have done was Club Med Turks about 10 years ago. i could not lay on a beach all day for 4 straight days. But I do like to walk along a beach, people watch, and do other activities. Thoughts on best islands to go to?
I've been looking at Aruba and it seems nice.
Would Paradise Island/Atlantis be good, or is that place really for families? I don't mind being around kids, but would not enjoy it if it was primarily kids.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 2 Havana
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Barbados-how about this place?
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 13 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI