I am thinking of taking a trip in March, anytime between March 16 and March 30. I'm 46, from NYC, male, and would be traveling solo. The only island trip I have done was Club Med Turks about 10 years ago. i could not lay on a beach all day for 4 straight days. But I do like to walk along a beach, people watch, and do other activities. Thoughts on best islands to go to?
I've been looking at Aruba and it seems nice.
Would Paradise Island/Atlantis be good, or is that place really for families? I don't mind being around kids, but would not enjoy it if it was primarily kids.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Peterson
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 St.Lucia newbie
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Aruba weather
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Cruise stop activities
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Jade Mountain
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Bermuda
- 24 Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Havana Cuba for 2 days