I am posting this message hoping that i might provide someone who is planning to visit this resort with useful information. Why? oh , I DONT KNOW, I Just feel like being nice today and sharing my thoughts on Las Sirenas.
I must say i was there about a year and half a go, to be more exact in the summer of 1997.I had the best holidays in my entire life. I will never forget my holiday there, it was just a wonderful magical trip.I made a lot of friends and met the coolest people. I loved this holiday very very much.
Las sirenas has a very very friendly atmosphere.It is a superior quality resort and it is managed by Spain's famous Sol Melia chain of resorts.The rooms are confortable, and the resort is quite new, it was opened in november 1996. The service is very good, and the atmosphere was great(at least in the week that i was there)>This resort is great for families, but there is also a lot of couples and singles.It is a very friendly place, i made a lot great friends.
The food is good, and the entertainment is fabulous.It was better than many of the other top resorts i have visited there.The shows are amazing, and the entertainment staff are the best.
i recommend this beautiful resort to anyone really, in particular to families with teen,You can meet the coolest people there.The week that i visited had a large number of young cool people from around the world.The clients are very diverse, in terms of age etc, so noone will feel out of place here.
In addition to the main buffet restaurant , there is an italian restaurant and a grill.Both of these are great choices. The swimming pool is very pretty.
There is also tennis courts, a jacuzzi, and great daily activities program as well as watersports.
I loved my holidays at Las sirenas.I will never forget about it.It was great.
So good luck to you all, and i hope you enjoy your trip to Las sirenas, it is a great choice.I personally enjoyed my trip there
SOL CLUB LAS SIRENAS IN VARADERO,CUBA
- 1 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 2 Islands with great nightlife
- 3 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 6 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 7 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 8 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 9 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 10 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 11 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 12 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 13 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 14 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 15 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 16 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 17 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 20 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 21 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 22 Beaches Turks question
- 23 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 24 Curacao - where to stay
- 25 Dominican Republic baseball in February