I am posting this message hoping that i might provide someone who is planning to visit this resort with useful information. Why? oh , I DONT KNOW, I Just feel like being nice today and sharing my thoughts on Las Sirenas.
I must say i was there about a year and half a go, to be more exact in the summer of 1997.I had the best holidays in my entire life. I will never forget my holiday there, it was just a wonderful magical trip.I made a lot of friends and met the coolest people. I loved this holiday very very much.
Las sirenas has a very very friendly atmosphere.It is a superior quality resort and it is managed by Spain's famous Sol Melia chain of resorts.The rooms are confortable, and the resort is quite new, it was opened in november 1996. The service is very good, and the atmosphere was great(at least in the week that i was there)>This resort is great for families, but there is also a lot of couples and singles.It is a very friendly place, i made a lot great friends.
The food is good, and the entertainment is fabulous.It was better than many of the other top resorts i have visited there.The shows are amazing, and the entertainment staff are the best.
i recommend this beautiful resort to anyone really, in particular to families with teen,You can meet the coolest people there.The week that i visited had a large number of young cool people from around the world.The clients are very diverse, in terms of age etc, so noone will feel out of place here.
In addition to the main buffet restaurant , there is an italian restaurant and a grill.Both of these are great choices. The swimming pool is very pretty.
There is also tennis courts, a jacuzzi, and great daily activities program as well as watersports.
I loved my holidays at Las sirenas.I will never forget about it.It was great.
So good luck to you all, and i hope you enjoy your trip to Las sirenas, it is a great choice.I personally enjoyed my trip there
SOL CLUB LAS SIRENAS IN VARADERO,CUBA
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 10 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 11 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 12 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 13 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 17 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 18 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 21 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 22 Turks and Caicos problems
- 23 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 24 customs
- 25 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples