I am posting this message hoping that i might provide someone who is planning to visit this resort with useful information. Why? oh , I DONT KNOW, I Just feel like being nice today and sharing my thoughts on Las Sirenas.
I must say i was there about a year and half a go, to be more exact in the summer of 1997.I had the best holidays in my entire life. I will never forget my holiday there, it was just a wonderful magical trip.I made a lot of friends and met the coolest people. I loved this holiday very very much.
Las sirenas has a very very friendly atmosphere.It is a superior quality resort and it is managed by Spain's famous Sol Melia chain of resorts.The rooms are confortable, and the resort is quite new, it was opened in november 1996. The service is very good, and the atmosphere was great(at least in the week that i was there)>This resort is great for families, but there is also a lot of couples and singles.It is a very friendly place, i made a lot great friends.
The food is good, and the entertainment is fabulous.It was better than many of the other top resorts i have visited there.The shows are amazing, and the entertainment staff are the best.
i recommend this beautiful resort to anyone really, in particular to families with teen,You can meet the coolest people there.The week that i visited had a large number of young cool people from around the world.The clients are very diverse, in terms of age etc, so noone will feel out of place here.
In addition to the main buffet restaurant , there is an italian restaurant and a grill.Both of these are great choices. The swimming pool is very pretty.
There is also tennis courts, a jacuzzi, and great daily activities program as well as watersports.
I loved my holidays at Las sirenas.I will never forget about it.It was great.
So good luck to you all, and i hope you enjoy your trip to Las sirenas, it is a great choice.I personally enjoyed my trip there
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 2 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 3 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 4 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 5 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 6 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 7 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 8 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 9 30th anniversary trip
- 10 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 11 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 12 Bermuda in February or March
- 13 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 14 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 15 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 16 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 17 Safest Islands for Us?
- 18 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 19 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 20 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 21 Narrowing it down
- 22 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 23 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 24 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 25 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana