I am posting this message hoping that i might provide someone who is planning to visit this resort with useful information. Why? oh , I DONT KNOW, I Just feel like being nice today and sharing my thoughts on Las Sirenas.
I must say i was there about a year and half a go, to be more exact in the summer of 1997.I had the best holidays in my entire life. I will never forget my holiday there, it was just a wonderful magical trip.I made a lot of friends and met the coolest people. I loved this holiday very very much.
Las sirenas has a very very friendly atmosphere.It is a superior quality resort and it is managed by Spain's famous Sol Melia chain of resorts.The rooms are confortable, and the resort is quite new, it was opened in november 1996. The service is very good, and the atmosphere was great(at least in the week that i was there)>This resort is great for families, but there is also a lot of couples and singles.It is a very friendly place, i made a lot great friends.
The food is good, and the entertainment is fabulous.It was better than many of the other top resorts i have visited there.The shows are amazing, and the entertainment staff are the best.
i recommend this beautiful resort to anyone really, in particular to families with teen,You can meet the coolest people there.The week that i visited had a large number of young cool people from around the world.The clients are very diverse, in terms of age etc, so noone will feel out of place here.
In addition to the main buffet restaurant , there is an italian restaurant and a grill.Both of these are great choices. The swimming pool is very pretty.
There is also tennis courts, a jacuzzi, and great daily activities program as well as watersports.
I loved my holidays at Las sirenas.I will never forget about it.It was great.
So good luck to you all, and i hope you enjoy your trip to Las sirenas, it is a great choice.I personally enjoyed my trip there
SOL CLUB LAS SIRENAS IN VARADERO,CUBA
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 2 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 3 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 6 things to do in Nassau
- 7 Which Island?
- 8 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 9 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 10 St. John USVI
- 11 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 12 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 13 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 14 Best island for early to mid November
- 15 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 19 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 20 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 21 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 24 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 25 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten