My wife and I were fortunate enough to spend a few days on STJ last year at Caneel Bay. We had planned to expore the island and check out many of the various beaches that STJ offers. However, Caneel was so enticing that we never left the property. The snorkeling we did at Caneel (and our day trip to the Baths) was our first snorkeling experience - but now we're hooked! We were completely blown away by the snorkeling at the Baths...unfortunately we only had a few hours there. I really liked the lushness of STJ with lots of vegetation on the beaches.
We are now looking to go back to the Caribben this summer with another couple (who have never been to the Caribbean or snorkeling). We are thinking about a return to STJ (in a villa) or VG (villa). We are looking for a nice variety of beautiful beaches with good snorkeling. Which island do you guys suggest? Are the Baths the highlight of VG?
Snorkeling/Beaches - STJ v. VG
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 June vacation trip for guys
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 22 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO