My wife and I are trying to pick an island for a vacation in Feb. I'd like an island with snorkeling right off the beach. I've done this at Cozumel and Hawaii already and I'm interested in similar experiences. It appears that Aruba does not really have this option for the two main hotel areas and Curacao seems to have good snorkeling off of the beaches, but I'm not sure if this is true (we're looking into the Marriott). Any suggestions of Islands/hotels where we can stay would be much appreciated. (I'm looking for a hotel's beach to have good snorkeling b/c my wife is not a fan of snorkeling and so I'd like to be able to snorkel as she's chilling out and reading a book on the beach of our hotel).
Snorkeling off of beach. Which island?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 2 Jamaica to Other Island
- 3 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 4 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 7 swim up rooms
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 11 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 Carribean vacation with infant
- 15 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 16 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 things to do in Nassau
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 22 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 23 Best island for early to mid November
- 24 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 25 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!