My wife and I are trying to pick an island for a vacation in Feb. I'd like an island with snorkeling right off the beach. I've done this at Cozumel and Hawaii already and I'm interested in similar experiences. It appears that Aruba does not really have this option for the two main hotel areas and Curacao seems to have good snorkeling off of the beaches, but I'm not sure if this is true (we're looking into the Marriott). Any suggestions of Islands/hotels where we can stay would be much appreciated. (I'm looking for a hotel's beach to have good snorkeling b/c my wife is not a fan of snorkeling and so I'd like to be able to snorkel as she's chilling out and reading a book on the beach of our hotel).
Snorkeling off of beach. Which island?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 5 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 6 Tipping at AI
- 7 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 8 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 11 A Volcanic Paradise
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 16 St. Kitts, the details
- 17 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 18 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 19 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?