My wife and I are trying to pick an island for a vacation in Feb. I'd like an island with snorkeling right off the beach. I've done this at Cozumel and Hawaii already and I'm interested in similar experiences. It appears that Aruba does not really have this option for the two main hotel areas and Curacao seems to have good snorkeling off of the beaches, but I'm not sure if this is true (we're looking into the Marriott). Any suggestions of Islands/hotels where we can stay would be much appreciated. (I'm looking for a hotel's beach to have good snorkeling b/c my wife is not a fan of snorkeling and so I'd like to be able to snorkel as she's chilling out and reading a book on the beach of our hotel).
Snorkeling off of beach. Which island?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AI in Punta Cana
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 7 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 8 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 9 Best island for a villa rental
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 15 Punta Cana?
- 16 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 17 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 18 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 19 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 20 Advice needed
- 21 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 22 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 23 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 24 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 25 Rincon Puerto Rico