My wife and I are trying to pick an island for a vacation in Feb. I'd like an island with snorkeling right off the beach. I've done this at Cozumel and Hawaii already and I'm interested in similar experiences. It appears that Aruba does not really have this option for the two main hotel areas and Curacao seems to have good snorkeling off of the beaches, but I'm not sure if this is true (we're looking into the Marriott). Any suggestions of Islands/hotels where we can stay would be much appreciated. (I'm looking for a hotel's beach to have good snorkeling b/c my wife is not a fan of snorkeling and so I'd like to be able to snorkel as she's chilling out and reading a book on the beach of our hotel).
Snorkeling off of beach. Which island?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Jamaica all inclusive
- 4 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 5 Why Barbados?
- 6 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 7 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 10 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 13 Just back from The Somerset
- 14 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 15 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 16 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 17 Sandals Resorts
- 18 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 19 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 20 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 21 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 22 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 23 Cuba in 10 days
- 24 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 25 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic