My wife and I are trying to pick an island for a vacation in Feb. I'd like an island with snorkeling right off the beach. I've done this at Cozumel and Hawaii already and I'm interested in similar experiences. It appears that Aruba does not really have this option for the two main hotel areas and Curacao seems to have good snorkeling off of the beaches, but I'm not sure if this is true (we're looking into the Marriott). Any suggestions of Islands/hotels where we can stay would be much appreciated. (I'm looking for a hotel's beach to have good snorkeling b/c my wife is not a fan of snorkeling and so I'd like to be able to snorkel as she's chilling out and reading a book on the beach of our hotel).
Snorkeling off of beach. Which island?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 2 Wedding Help!
- 3 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 4 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Islands with great nightlife
- 9 month stay on a caribbean island
- 10 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 11 Where to stay on Vieques
- 12 Ferry to Rum Point
- 13 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 14 Family with infants/toddlers
- 15 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 16 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 17 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 18 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 19 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 20 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 23 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 24 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 25 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?