My future husband and I are looking for a resort/hotel to have our wedding/honeymoon. We were thinking about an all-inclusive but it's not a mandatory stipulation. The most important thing we are looking for is a hotel on the beach that offers good snorkeling right outside. We really love to snorkel and would like to be able to just take a short walk to the beach and snorkel when we aren't doing other activities. We are looking anywhere in the Caribbean aside from MEXICO or Martinique. We won't travel to Mexico and didn't care much for Martinique when we went. Any suggestions? As for price, we don't like to spend a ton of money but we may increase our budget because it's a special occasion!
Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 2 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 3 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 4 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 5 Money in Jamaica
- 6 Death in Paradise
- 7 Florida or caribbean
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 50+ where to dance?
- 10 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 11 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 12 dominican republic
- 13 Summer family vacation
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 16 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 17 St Martin
- 18 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 19 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 20 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 21 Resort villa suggestions
- 22 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 23 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 24 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 25 Waterskiing in TCI???