We will be on Curacao for only the day. I have been snorkeling on St. John, Bonaire, Los Roques, Belize, etc. Bonaire has been my favorite so far! Can anyone suggest nice spots for snorkeling on Curacao. I am very reluctant to sign up with a tour group because of past disappointing (and costly) experiences. It seems we often are taken to dead corals, which seem to suit most inexperienced people. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 No rain in June PLEASE
- 2 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 3 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 4 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 5 Island recommendation
- 6 Cuba
- 7 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 8 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 9 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 10 Can I take alcohol?
- 11 Scrub Island Resort
- 12 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 13 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 14 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 15 Family vacation for divers
- 16 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 17 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 18 Island advice plz!
- 19 Cubarinking water?
- 20 First time to PR
- 21 St. John Trip Report
- 22 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 23 St Kitts' Bakery
- 24 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 25 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean