We will be on Curacao for only the day. I have been snorkeling on St. John, Bonaire, Los Roques, Belize, etc. Bonaire has been my favorite so far! Can anyone suggest nice spots for snorkeling on Curacao. I am very reluctant to sign up with a tour group because of past disappointing (and costly) experiences. It seems we often are taken to dead corals, which seem to suit most inexperienced people. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 4 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 5 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Honeymoon Help!!
- 8 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 when to visit barbados
- 11 Barbados Beaches
- 12 Punta Cana
- 13 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 14 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 15 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 16 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 17 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 18 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 19 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Trouble booking hotels!
- 22 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 23 Airport transfer PUJ
- 24 Bahama's outer island
- 25 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations