We will be on Curacao for only the day. I have been snorkeling on St. John, Bonaire, Los Roques, Belize, etc. Bonaire has been my favorite so far! Can anyone suggest nice spots for snorkeling on Curacao. I am very reluctant to sign up with a tour group because of past disappointing (and costly) experiences. It seems we often are taken to dead corals, which seem to suit most inexperienced people. Many thanks!
- 1 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 2 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 7 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 8 June vacation trip for guys
- 9 Which island to visit???
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 12 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 13 Honeymoon Help!
- 14 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 15 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 16 Grand Cayman
- 17 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 18 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 19 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 20 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 21 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 22 quiet and relaxing
- 23 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 24 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 25 All Inclusive for small children?