We will be on Curacao for only the day. I have been snorkeling on St. John, Bonaire, Los Roques, Belize, etc. Bonaire has been my favorite so far! Can anyone suggest nice spots for snorkeling on Curacao. I am very reluctant to sign up with a tour group because of past disappointing (and costly) experiences. It seems we often are taken to dead corals, which seem to suit most inexperienced people. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 3 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 4 Any suggestions??
- 5 Gustavia stay
- 6 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 7 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 8 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 9 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 10 My week in Guadeloupe
- 11 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 14 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 15 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 16 Freeport, Bahamas
- 17 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 18 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 19 Freeport Hotel
- 20 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 21 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 22 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 23 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 24 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun
- 25 USVI entry/exit requirements