How is the snorkeling at PSV? How does it compare to St. John? Is the water clear and calm with sandy bottoms?
PSV sounds wonderful and pristine.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://isscamreview.com/cash-formula/
- 2 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 3 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 4 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 5 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 8 Cuba in November
- 9 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 10 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 11 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 14 Tennis in Aruba question
- 15 christmas in the caribbean
- 16 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 17 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 18 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 19 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 20 Jamaica
- 21 Money in Jamaica
- 22 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 24 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 25 Atlantis in Nassau