I'm looking for suggestions for a kid-freindly ("NON-mega") resort that has a kid's club in Caribbean. Am open to most safely traveled places in Caribbean with exception of Mexico, Cayman, Jamaica, & Aruba. Am taking three kids, 10, 6 and almost 3. I seem to be able to find quite a few that are enormous mammoth type resorts. Ideally, we want something lower-key with the possibility of AI (or a kitchen) , kids club, nice staff, beachfront (where not competing for space) and a little class wouldn't hurt.
Also, traveling late June thru first week July. Is this possibly a hurricane issue/risk?
So far, I have come across Somerset in Turks. In addition, I loved East Winds Inn in St. Lucia but no kids club...which would be OK for the two older but not the little one.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 2 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 3 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 4 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 5 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 6 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 7 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 10 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 14 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 15 50th Birthday with Family
- 16 Birthday Celebration
- 17 DR - All inclusive
- 18 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 19 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 20 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 21 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 22 Late May Trip
- 23 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 24 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous
smaller, more quaint kid-friendly resort June/July 2013 Caribbean