I'm looking for suggestions for a kid-freindly ("NON-mega") resort that has a kid's club in Caribbean. Am open to most safely traveled places in Caribbean with exception of Mexico, Cayman, Jamaica, & Aruba. Am taking three kids, 10, 6 and almost 3. I seem to be able to find quite a few that are enormous mammoth type resorts. Ideally, we want something lower-key with the possibility of AI (or a kitchen) , kids club, nice staff, beachfront (where not competing for space) and a little class wouldn't hurt.
Also, traveling late June thru first week July. Is this possibly a hurricane issue/risk?
So far, I have come across Somerset in Turks. In addition, I loved East Winds Inn in St. Lucia but no kids club...which would be OK for the two older but not the little one.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 2 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 3 BVI trip questions
- 4 Curaçao and girls?
- 5 Small Carribean Hotel
- 6 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 7 Punta Cana Excursions
- 8 customs questions
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 Nassau Bahamas
- 11 Biking in Caribbean
- 12 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 13 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 14 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 15 Help with how long on each island.
- 16 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 17 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 18 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 19 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 20 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 21 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 22 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 23 Hiking in St. John
- 24 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
smaller, more quaint kid-friendly resort June/July 2013 Caribbean