I'm looking for suggestions for a kid-freindly ("NON-mega") resort that has a kid's club in Caribbean. Am open to most safely traveled places in Caribbean with exception of Mexico, Cayman, Jamaica, & Aruba. Am taking three kids, 10, 6 and almost 3. I seem to be able to find quite a few that are enormous mammoth type resorts. Ideally, we want something lower-key with the possibility of AI (or a kitchen) , kids club, nice staff, beachfront (where not competing for space) and a little class wouldn't hurt.
Also, traveling late June thru first week July. Is this possibly a hurricane issue/risk?
So far, I have come across Somerset in Turks. In addition, I loved East Winds Inn in St. Lucia but no kids club...which would be OK for the two older but not the little one.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PR or USVI
- 2 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 5 5 days in Havana
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 8 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 11 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 12 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 13 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 17 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 18 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 19 Wedding Destinations???
- 20 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 21 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 22 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 23 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 24 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth
- 25 Traveling with a toddler -Please help!
smaller, more quaint kid-friendly resort June/July 2013 Caribbean