I'm looking for suggestions for a kid-freindly ("NON-mega") resort that has a kid's club in Caribbean. Am open to most safely traveled places in Caribbean with exception of Mexico, Cayman, Jamaica, & Aruba. Am taking three kids, 10, 6 and almost 3. I seem to be able to find quite a few that are enormous mammoth type resorts. Ideally, we want something lower-key with the possibility of AI (or a kitchen) , kids club, nice staff, beachfront (where not competing for space) and a little class wouldn't hurt.
Also, traveling late June thru first week July. Is this possibly a hurricane issue/risk?
So far, I have come across Somerset in Turks. In addition, I loved East Winds Inn in St. Lucia but no kids club...which would be OK for the two older but not the little one.
smaller, more quaint kid-friendly resort June/July 2013 Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 2 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 3 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 4 Salt Kettle House to close
- 5 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 6 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 7 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 8 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 9 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 10 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 11 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 12 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 13 Why Barbados?
- 14 Cayman Islands in October
- 15 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 19 all-inclusive or villa?
- 20 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 21 San Juan Hotel
- 22 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 23 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 24 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 25 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?