I'm looking for suggestions for a kid-freindly ("NON-mega") resort that has a kid's club in Caribbean. Am open to most safely traveled places in Caribbean with exception of Mexico, Cayman, Jamaica, & Aruba. Am taking three kids, 10, 6 and almost 3. I seem to be able to find quite a few that are enormous mammoth type resorts. Ideally, we want something lower-key with the possibility of AI (or a kitchen) , kids club, nice staff, beachfront (where not competing for space) and a little class wouldn't hurt.
Also, traveling late June thru first week July. Is this possibly a hurricane issue/risk?
So far, I have come across Somerset in Turks. In addition, I loved East Winds Inn in St. Lucia but no kids club...which would be OK for the two older but not the little one.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/revi-spa-cream-reviews/
- 2 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/belle-peau-serum/
- 4 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 5 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 8 getting around in dominican republic
- 9 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 10 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 11 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 12 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 13 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 14 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 15 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 16 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 17 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 18 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 19 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 20 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 21 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 22 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 23 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 24 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 25 all inclusive advice
smaller, more quaint kid-friendly resort June/July 2013 Caribbean