I'm looking for suggestions for a kid-freindly ("NON-mega") resort that has a kid's club in Caribbean. Am open to most safely traveled places in Caribbean with exception of Mexico, Cayman, Jamaica, & Aruba. Am taking three kids, 10, 6 and almost 3. I seem to be able to find quite a few that are enormous mammoth type resorts. Ideally, we want something lower-key with the possibility of AI (or a kitchen) , kids club, nice staff, beachfront (where not competing for space) and a little class wouldn't hurt.
Also, traveling late June thru first week July. Is this possibly a hurricane issue/risk?
So far, I have come across Somerset in Turks. In addition, I loved East Winds Inn in St. Lucia but no kids club...which would be OK for the two older but not the little one.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 4 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 5 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 6 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 7 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 8 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 9 Cuba tour companies
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 11 Weather in Nov
- 12 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 13 Fishing for ideas
- 14 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 15 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 First time cruiser to USVI
- 18 Cuba
- 19 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 20 Restaurants in Aruba
- 21 long enough layover in SJU?
- 22 The Color of the Water
- 23 Confused what to chose
- 24 Bermuda in Late August
- 25 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
smaller, more quaint kid-friendly resort June/July 2013 Caribbean