I'm looking for suggestions for a kid-freindly ("NON-mega") resort that has a kid's club in Caribbean. Am open to most safely traveled places in Caribbean with exception of Mexico, Cayman, Jamaica, & Aruba. Am taking three kids, 10, 6 and almost 3. I seem to be able to find quite a few that are enormous mammoth type resorts. Ideally, we want something lower-key with the possibility of AI (or a kitchen) , kids club, nice staff, beachfront (where not competing for space) and a little class wouldn't hurt.
Also, traveling late June thru first week July. Is this possibly a hurricane issue/risk?
So far, I have come across Somerset in Turks. In addition, I loved East Winds Inn in St. Lucia but no kids club...which would be OK for the two older but not the little one.
smaller, more quaint kid-friendly resort June/July 2013 Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 San Juan Airport
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 4 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 9 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 10 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 11 Storm ?
- 12 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 15 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 16 Kristen- where are you?????
- 17 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 18 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 19 The Color of the Water
- 20 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 Punta Cana excursions
- 23 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700