I'm looking for suggestions for a kid-freindly ("NON-mega") resort that has a kid's club in Caribbean. Am open to most safely traveled places in Caribbean with exception of Mexico, Cayman, Jamaica, & Aruba. Am taking three kids, 10, 6 and almost 3. I seem to be able to find quite a few that are enormous mammoth type resorts. Ideally, we want something lower-key with the possibility of AI (or a kitchen) , kids club, nice staff, beachfront (where not competing for space) and a little class wouldn't hurt.
Also, traveling late June thru first week July. Is this possibly a hurricane issue/risk?
So far, I have come across Somerset in Turks. In addition, I loved East Winds Inn in St. Lucia but no kids club...which would be OK for the two older but not the little one.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 손오공온라인 ⊙접속주소 : 【_v vz338.com_】♥
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 6 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 7 Living in the Caribbean
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 10 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 11 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 12 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 15 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 16 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 19 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 20 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 21 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 St Kitts & Irma
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
smaller, more quaint kid-friendly resort June/July 2013 Caribbean