I'm looking for suggestions for a kid-freindly ("NON-mega") resort that has a kid's club in Caribbean. Am open to most safely traveled places in Caribbean with exception of Mexico, Cayman, Jamaica, & Aruba. Am taking three kids, 10, 6 and almost 3. I seem to be able to find quite a few that are enormous mammoth type resorts. Ideally, we want something lower-key with the possibility of AI (or a kitchen) , kids club, nice staff, beachfront (where not competing for space) and a little class wouldn't hurt.
Also, traveling late June thru first week July. Is this possibly a hurricane issue/risk?
So far, I have come across Somerset in Turks. In addition, I loved East Winds Inn in St. Lucia but no kids club...which would be OK for the two older but not the little one.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 8 Cuba in November
- 9 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 10 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 11 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 14 Tennis in Aruba question
- 15 christmas in the caribbean
- 16 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 17 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 18 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 19 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 20 Jamaica
- 21 Money in Jamaica
- 22 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 24 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 25 Atlantis in Nassau
smaller, more quaint kid-friendly resort June/July 2013 Caribbean