A friend of a friend went on their honeymoon to a small bay where each room had a small boat or a boat was always available for each room. I can't find it!
Does anyone know this hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 2 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 3 Resort Recommendations
- 4 Travel Advice Needed
- 5 Puerto Plata
- 6 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 7 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 8 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 9 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 10 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 11 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 12 Transportation to Exuma
- 13 Nassau temp late Jan
- 14 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 15 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 16 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 17 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 18 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 19 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 20 West Coast US and Carribean
- 21 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??
- 24 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 25 St. John USVI