A friend of a friend went on their honeymoon to a small bay where each room had a small boat or a boat was always available for each room. I can't find it!
Does anyone know this hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthpurelives.com/alpha-plus-test-booster/
- 2 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 3 Family of 5 undecided island
- 4 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 8 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 Tortola next week
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 13 DR vs. Mexico
- 14 Surf Fly Fishing
- 15 Christmas 2017
- 16 Honeymoon Help!!
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 18 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 19 All inclusive
- 20 BVI trip questions
- 21 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 22 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 23 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 family resort ideas?