I'm not sure if there are small boutique hotels in Trinadad! but if anyone knows of a nice small hotel this would be great. I have no idea of the prices of hotels there, so any suggestions are welcome, but we are not budget travellers.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tour advice
- 2 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 3 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 4 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 5 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 6 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 7 Resort Recommendations
- 8 Island with golf
- 9 West Coast US and Carribean
- 10 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 11 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 12 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 13 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 14 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Tour Operator?
- 17 Travel Advice Needed
- 18 Puerto Plata
- 19 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 20 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 21 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 22 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 25 Transportation to Exuma