I'm not sure if there are small boutique hotels in Trinadad! but if anyone knows of a nice small hotel this would be great. I have no idea of the prices of hotels there, so any suggestions are welcome, but we are not budget travellers.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 경정 ⊙●홈 피 - xxt27.com ⊙●
- 2 온라인릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 불새 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 다빈치온라인게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 8 All inclusive
- 9 BVI trip questions
- 10 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 13 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 14 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 15 Family of 5 undecided island
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 18 family resort ideas?
- 19 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 22 First time to Puerto Rico
- 23 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 24 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 25 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018