I'm not sure if there are small boutique hotels in Trinadad! but if anyone knows of a nice small hotel this would be great. I have no idea of the prices of hotels there, so any suggestions are welcome, but we are not budget travellers.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 2 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 3 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 4 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 5 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 6 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 7 Canadian money exchange ??
- 8 Family trip to Jamaica
- 9 Vieques Island
- 10 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 11 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 12 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 13 Best island for food and beaches
- 14 Cuba tour companies
- 15 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 16 Resort rent out for wedding
- 17 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 18 St. Croix
- 19 Safe, family friendly Island
- 20 Help choosing an island
- 21 Hotel on Turks
- 22 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination
- 25 December celebration trip