I'm not sure if there are small boutique hotels in Trinadad! but if anyone knows of a nice small hotel this would be great. I have no idea of the prices of hotels there, so any suggestions are welcome, but we are not budget travellers.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 Turks and caicos
- 4 St.Lucia newbie
- 5 Aruba weather
- 6 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 7 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 8 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 9 Turks and caicos
- 10 Cruise stop activities
- 11 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 12 Jade Mountain
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 16 Bermuda
- 17 Restaurant Suggestions
- 18 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 19 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 20 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 21 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 22 Taxi info. Self touring
- 23 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 24 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 25 Half Moon Montego Bay questions