We are planning a trip late July we narrowed it down to st. Martin, aruba, Dominican Republic and Virgin Islands. We are interested in relaxing during the day and lots of water activities snorkeling ect but we also want to go somewhere with a busy nightlife (we are still party girls at heart) Any suggestions on where would be best or is there a better place then what i listed above? We are young 23 and 26 ok with spending around 900 a person if that helps .
Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 2 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 3 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 6 Antigua or St Martin
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 9 montego bay
- 10 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 11 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 12 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 13 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 14 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 15 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 16 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 17 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 18 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 19 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 20 Get info about weather.
- 21 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 24 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 25 Water/beach conditions in Barbados