We are planning a trip late July we narrowed it down to st. Martin, aruba, Dominican Republic and Virgin Islands. We are interested in relaxing during the day and lots of water activities snorkeling ect but we also want to go somewhere with a busy nightlife (we are still party girls at heart) Any suggestions on where would be best or is there a better place then what i listed above? We are young 23 and 26 ok with spending around 900 a person if that helps .
Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 could become stressed rather
- 2 A novice on the other
- 3 Cuba by car
- 4 multiple family beach vacation
- 5 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 6 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 7 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 8 Anguilla Beaches
- 9 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 10 Caribbean with grown kids
- 11 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 12 Need a new vacation spot!
- 13 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 14 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 15 Mid October Honeymoon
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 18 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 19 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 20 Honeymoon destination?
- 21 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 22 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 23 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 24 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 25 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?