We are planning a trip late July we narrowed it down to st. Martin, aruba, Dominican Republic and Virgin Islands. We are interested in relaxing during the day and lots of water activities snorkeling ect but we also want to go somewhere with a busy nightlife (we are still party girls at heart) Any suggestions on where would be best or is there a better place then what i listed above? We are young 23 and 26 ok with spending around 900 a person if that helps .
Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 2 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 Tips for bahamas
- 7 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 8 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 9 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 12 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 13 walkable hotels
- 14 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 15 Back from San Juan
- 16 St Thomas
- 17 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 18 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 19 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 20 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas