We are planning a trip late July we narrowed it down to st. Martin, aruba, Dominican Republic and Virgin Islands. We are interested in relaxing during the day and lots of water activities snorkeling ect but we also want to go somewhere with a busy nightlife (we are still party girls at heart) Any suggestions on where would be best or is there a better place then what i listed above? We are young 23 and 26 ok with spending around 900 a person if that helps .
Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 2 celebrating 40
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Where to go in February/March
- 5 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 6 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 7 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 10 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 Which island?
- 13 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 19 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 20 Bahamas Resort
- 21 Which country?
- 22 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 23 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 24 Antigua or St Martin
- 25 South Beach Hotel Barbados