I am a single woman, will be traveling alone. Do not care about nightlife. Want a beautiful beach, not a lot of people, snorkeling, windsailing. But mostly quiet time to relax on the beach and swim. Spa treatments would be nice but not a make or break deal. And safe environment. And inexpensive. I haven't had a vacation since before I married, now divorced and children are grown so time to splurge a little on me.
Single woman looking for inexpensive vacation retreat
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 4 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 8 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 9 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 10 San Juan Airport
- 11 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 12 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 13 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 14 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 15 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 16 Storm ?
- 17 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 18 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 19 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 20 Kristen- where are you?????
- 21 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 22 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 23 The Color of the Water
- 24 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 25 Punta Cana excursions