Thanks in advance for your advice - I have learned so much from all of you seasoned travelers! I am an unseasoned traveler and a single woman in her 30s who would like to go on a beach/resort vacation in late March. I would like to stay right on the beach, have full services on the beach (i.e. lounge chairs, food, drinks), and relative peace and quiet. Although I'm traveling alone, I am not interested in doing a lot of socializing - I need a break! I would also like to be at a resort where I won't feel compelled to leave it to eat if I don't want to. My budget is around $2000 (including airfare). I am departing from Boston, MA. I am focusing on Florida but would also welcome suggestions in the Caribbean. Thank you!
Single woman in need of a beach vacation!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?