Thanks in advance for your advice - I have learned so much from all of you seasoned travelers! I am an unseasoned traveler and a single woman in her 30s who would like to go on a beach/resort vacation in late March. I would like to stay right on the beach, have full services on the beach (i.e. lounge chairs, food, drinks), and relative peace and quiet. Although I'm traveling alone, I am not interested in doing a lot of socializing - I need a break! I would also like to be at a resort where I won't feel compelled to leave it to eat if I don't want to. My budget is around $2000 (including airfare). I am departing from Boston, MA. I am focusing on Florida but would also welcome suggestions in the Caribbean. Thank you!
Single woman in need of a beach vacation!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 2 Dominican Republic
- 3 Early January vs Mid February?
- 4 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 5 celebrating 40
- 6 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 9 Jamaica vs The DR
- 10 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 11 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 12 Where to go in February/March
- 13 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 14 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 15 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 19 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 22 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 25 St. Croix and sea grass