I am in mid 30's and looking for a relaxing beach vacation for a week end of feb-beginning of March.
I am looking for a gorgeous beach-during the day just like to relax and read and swim.
At night, looking for excellent restaurants within walking distance or short cab ride that I will feel safe going by myself.
I'm not really into a party or club scene. Its more about relaxing for this trip!!
The hotel itself I am looking for something a little luxurious but not ridiculous. I have some $$$ to spend, but not crazy amounts.
I have been to Aruba (Tara Beach Suites), Puerto Rico (Westin Rio Mar, Dorado, Isle Verde), Nevis (Four Seasons), Canouan Island (Raffles), just to give you an idea of places I have been and liked.
Any suggestions to go or stay away from are welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
single woman and traveling alone-Where to go?
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 7 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 8 Wedding Help!
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 11 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 12 Islands with great nightlife
- 13 month stay on a caribbean island
- 14 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 Ferry to Rum Point
- 17 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 18 Family with infants/toddlers
- 19 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 20 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 21 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 22 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 23 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 24 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 25 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon