I am in mid 30's and looking for a relaxing beach vacation for a week end of feb-beginning of March.
I am looking for a gorgeous beach-during the day just like to relax and read and swim.
At night, looking for excellent restaurants within walking distance or short cab ride that I will feel safe going by myself.
I'm not really into a party or club scene. Its more about relaxing for this trip!!
The hotel itself I am looking for something a little luxurious but not ridiculous. I have some $$$ to spend, but not crazy amounts.
I have been to Aruba (Tara Beach Suites), Puerto Rico (Westin Rio Mar, Dorado, Isle Verde), Nevis (Four Seasons), Canouan Island (Raffles), just to give you an idea of places I have been and liked.
Any suggestions to go or stay away from are welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 2 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 3 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 4 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 5 St. Croix
- 6 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 9 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 10 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 11 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 12 Island Hopping
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 15 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Havana restaurants
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 20 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 21 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 22 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 23 Getting away in June
- 24 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 25 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!