I am in mid 30's and looking for a relaxing beach vacation for a week end of feb-beginning of March.
I am looking for a gorgeous beach-during the day just like to relax and read and swim.
At night, looking for excellent restaurants within walking distance or short cab ride that I will feel safe going by myself.
I'm not really into a party or club scene. Its more about relaxing for this trip!!
The hotel itself I am looking for something a little luxurious but not ridiculous. I have some $$$ to spend, but not crazy amounts.
I have been to Aruba (Tara Beach Suites), Puerto Rico (Westin Rio Mar, Dorado, Isle Verde), Nevis (Four Seasons), Canouan Island (Raffles), just to give you an idea of places I have been and liked.
Any suggestions to go or stay away from are welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Aruba weather
- 2 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 5 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 6 Turks and caicos
- 7 Cruise stop activities
- 8 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 9 Jade Mountain
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Honeymoon Help!!
- 12 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 13 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 14 Bermuda
- 15 Restaurant Suggestions
- 16 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 17 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 18 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 19 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 20 Taxi info. Self touring
- 21 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 22 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 23 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 24 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 25 Discovery Bay, Jamaica