I am in mid 30's and looking for a relaxing beach vacation for a week end of feb-beginning of March.
I am looking for a gorgeous beach-during the day just like to relax and read and swim.
At night, looking for excellent restaurants within walking distance or short cab ride that I will feel safe going by myself.
I'm not really into a party or club scene. Its more about relaxing for this trip!!
The hotel itself I am looking for something a little luxurious but not ridiculous. I have some $$$ to spend, but not crazy amounts.
I have been to Aruba (Tara Beach Suites), Puerto Rico (Westin Rio Mar, Dorado, Isle Verde), Nevis (Four Seasons), Canouan Island (Raffles), just to give you an idea of places I have been and liked.
Any suggestions to go or stay away from are welcome.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
single woman and traveling alone-Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 2 2 weeks in cuba
- 3 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 4 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 5 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 6 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 7 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 8 Jamaica
- 9 Jamaica all inclusive
- 10 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 13 Cuba Opening Up
- 14 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 15 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 19 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 20 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 21 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 22 Just back from The Somerset
- 23 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 24 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 25 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers