Hello All -
My husband & I are looking for a new place to visit. We owned a vacation house in Bonaire for 10 years; just sold it in June 2008 and haven't had a vacation since. We want to take a 7-10 day vacation in November or early December. My husband is a diver and I snorkel, however we have done so much that these activities are nice but aren't a priority. We don't need an action-packed adventure. Our desired budget for lodging is around $250/night (or less, of course!). We're curious about Anguilla, Barbados, Cayman, & Dominica, and are open to other suggestions.
What we like:
-Good food, but also wouldn't mind doing our own cooking occasionally
-Interaction w/ local people, culture, cuisine
-Place to stay right on the ocean
-Long, easy walks, especially on the beach
What we don't like:
-Touristy, party places
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 aruba planning advice
- 2 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 3 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 4 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 5 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 8 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 9 New Destination
- 10 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 11 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 12 Bahamas help
- 13 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 14 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 15 Vacation suggestion, please
- 16 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 17 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 18 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 19 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches
Hello All -