Hello All -
My husband & I are looking for a new place to visit. We owned a vacation house in Bonaire for 10 years; just sold it in June 2008 and haven't had a vacation since. We want to take a 7-10 day vacation in November or early December. My husband is a diver and I snorkel, however we have done so much that these activities are nice but aren't a priority. We don't need an action-packed adventure. Our desired budget for lodging is around $250/night (or less, of course!). We're curious about Anguilla, Barbados, Cayman, & Dominica, and are open to other suggestions.
What we like:
-Good food, but also wouldn't mind doing our own cooking occasionally
-Interaction w/ local people, culture, cuisine
-Place to stay right on the ocean
-Long, easy walks, especially on the beach
What we don't like:
-Touristy, party places
Simple Caribbean vacation
Hello All -
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?