Hello All -
My husband & I are looking for a new place to visit. We owned a vacation house in Bonaire for 10 years; just sold it in June 2008 and haven't had a vacation since. We want to take a 7-10 day vacation in November or early December. My husband is a diver and I snorkel, however we have done so much that these activities are nice but aren't a priority. We don't need an action-packed adventure. Our desired budget for lodging is around $250/night (or less, of course!). We're curious about Anguilla, Barbados, Cayman, & Dominica, and are open to other suggestions.
What we like:
-Good food, but also wouldn't mind doing our own cooking occasionally
-Interaction w/ local people, culture, cuisine
-Place to stay right on the ocean
-Long, easy walks, especially on the beach
What we don't like:
-Touristy, party places
Simple Caribbean vacation
Hello All -
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in October
- 2 What would be a good gift for someone to bring you from the Caribbean?
- 3 Rum Cake from Grand Cayman
- 4 Carribean vacation with infant
- 5 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 6 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 7 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 8 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 13 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 14 St. John USVI
- 15 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 16 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 17 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 18 Best island for early to mid November
- 19 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 20 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 21 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 22 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 23 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 24 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 25 planning a long weekend for Feb/March