Hello All -
My husband & I are looking for a new place to visit. We owned a vacation house in Bonaire for 10 years; just sold it in June 2008 and haven't had a vacation since. We want to take a 7-10 day vacation in November or early December. My husband is a diver and I snorkel, however we have done so much that these activities are nice but aren't a priority. We don't need an action-packed adventure. Our desired budget for lodging is around $250/night (or less, of course!). We're curious about Anguilla, Barbados, Cayman, & Dominica, and are open to other suggestions.
What we like:
-Good food, but also wouldn't mind doing our own cooking occasionally
-Interaction w/ local people, culture, cuisine
-Place to stay right on the ocean
-Long, easy walks, especially on the beach
What we don't like:
-Touristy, party places
Simple Caribbean vacation
Hello All -
- 1 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 2 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 3 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 4 Where to go??
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 8 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 9 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 10 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 11 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 12 puerto rico cruise
- 13 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great