Hello All -
My husband & I are looking for a new place to visit. We owned a vacation house in Bonaire for 10 years; just sold it in June 2008 and haven't had a vacation since. We want to take a 7-10 day vacation in November or early December. My husband is a diver and I snorkel, however we have done so much that these activities are nice but aren't a priority. We don't need an action-packed adventure. Our desired budget for lodging is around $250/night (or less, of course!). We're curious about Anguilla, Barbados, Cayman, & Dominica, and are open to other suggestions.
What we like:
-Good food, but also wouldn't mind doing our own cooking occasionally
-Interaction w/ local people, culture, cuisine
-Place to stay right on the ocean
-Long, easy walks, especially on the beach
What we don't like:
-Touristy, party places
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/biofit-garcinia/
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 6 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 9 5 days in Havana
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
Hello All -