I want to take my wife on a romantic beach trip for her 40th birthday. Which do you think would be more desirable ... the Jamaica Inn or Couples San Souci? Currently, cheapcaribbean.com is offering a special that would make Couples San Souci approx 35% less expensive than going to the Jamaica Inn, but my foremost concern is finding a very special place in a beautiful setting. If you have another recommendation in Jamaica (or on another island), please advise as well. Thanks so much.
Should we go to the Jamaica Inn, Couples San Souci, or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 4 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 5 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 6 Punta Cana?
- 7 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 8 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 9 Advice needed
- 10 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 11 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 12 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 13 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 14 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 17 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 18 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 19 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 20 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 21 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 22 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 23 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?