I want to take my wife on a romantic beach trip for her 40th birthday. Which do you think would be more desirable ... the Jamaica Inn or Couples San Souci? Currently, cheapcaribbean.com is offering a special that would make Couples San Souci approx 35% less expensive than going to the Jamaica Inn, but my foremost concern is finding a very special place in a beautiful setting. If you have another recommendation in Jamaica (or on another island), please advise as well. Thanks so much.
Should we go to the Jamaica Inn, Couples San Souci, or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 4 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 5 50+ where to dance?
- 6 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 7 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 8 dominican republic
- 9 Summer family vacation
- 10 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 11 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 12 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 13 St Martin
- 14 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 15 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 16 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 17 Resort villa suggestions
- 18 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 19 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 20 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 21 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 22 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 23 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 24 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 25 Best Island To Honeymoon To?