I want to take my wife on a romantic beach trip for her 40th birthday. Which do you think would be more desirable ... the Jamaica Inn or Couples San Souci? Currently, cheapcaribbean.com is offering a special that would make Couples San Souci approx 35% less expensive than going to the Jamaica Inn, but my foremost concern is finding a very special place in a beautiful setting. If you have another recommendation in Jamaica (or on another island), please advise as well. Thanks so much.
Should we go to the Jamaica Inn, Couples San Souci, or elsewhere?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 2 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 3 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 4 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 7 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 8 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 9 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 12 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 13 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 14 Bahamas snorkeling
- 15 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 16 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 17 Where to stay on Vieques
- 18 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 19 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 20 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 21 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 22 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 23 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 24 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 25 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions