I'm 25, single, traveling solo and trying to find somewhere to go for the first week of September. I've read some good things about Tobago. I like to experience local culture, relax, hike if the rainforest is nice and has good wildlife, and love snorkeling. I also like to meet other budget/hostel travelers. Are there hostels? Is it an expensive island? This is important as I like to keep my expenses low. I would also consider getting scuba-certified, if possible. What about the weather? Will it rain that time of year? Please help me make a decision! Thanks.
Should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 Best Island for Me?
- 3 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 4 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 5 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 6 Cuba with Gate 1
- 7 Anguilla stay?
- 8 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Back from San Juan
- 12 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 13 San Juan Airport
- 14 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 15 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water