I am going back to Aruba in October and decided to extend my trip and add on a 2 day/2 night stopover in Curacao. We've never been there but hear that the town is very lovely and the beaches are great. I am considering staying in the town (Willemstad) and renting a car..not as interested in staying in a resort property because we're already doing that for a week in Aruba. Any suggestions and what to do in Curacao for 2 days? Sights? Off-the-beaten-path? Most beautiful beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba
- 2 My New Life !
- 3 When to go to El Yunque
- 4 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 5 Honeymoon Advice
- 6 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 7 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 8 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 9 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 10 Conference in Cuba in February
- 11 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 12 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 13 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 14 Help me to pick an island
- 15 Small boat excursion
- 16 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 17 Overwhelmed....
- 18 Can you tell me where?
- 19 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 20 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 21 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 22 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 23 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 24 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 25 first Caribbean trip with kids