I am going back to Aruba in October and decided to extend my trip and add on a 2 day/2 night stopover in Curacao. We've never been there but hear that the town is very lovely and the beaches are great. I am considering staying in the town (Willemstad) and renting a car..not as interested in staying in a resort property because we're already doing that for a week in Aruba. Any suggestions and what to do in Curacao for 2 days? Sights? Off-the-beaten-path? Most beautiful beach?
Short trip to Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sandals Resorts
- 2 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 3 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 4 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 5 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 6 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 7 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 8 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 9 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 10 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 11 Cuba in 10 days
- 12 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 15 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 16 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 17 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 18 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 19 Villa rental on St. John
- 20 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 21 Just back from St. Maarten
- 22 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 23 Villa Rental on St. John
- 24 Sandals Whitehouse
- 25 Varadero resorts - which are the most fun