I am going back to Aruba in October and decided to extend my trip and add on a 2 day/2 night stopover in Curacao. We've never been there but hear that the town is very lovely and the beaches are great. I am considering staying in the town (Willemstad) and renting a car..not as interested in staying in a resort property because we're already doing that for a week in Aruba. Any suggestions and what to do in Curacao for 2 days? Sights? Off-the-beaten-path? Most beautiful beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba in November
- 2 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 3 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 4 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 5 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 6 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 7 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 8 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 9 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 10 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 11 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 12 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 13 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 14 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 15 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 16 Tennis in Aruba question
- 17 christmas in the caribbean
- 18 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 19 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 20 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 21 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 22 Jamaica
- 23 Money in Jamaica
- 24 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity