I am going back to Aruba in October and decided to extend my trip and add on a 2 day/2 night stopover in Curacao. We've never been there but hear that the town is very lovely and the beaches are great. I am considering staying in the town (Willemstad) and renting a car..not as interested in staying in a resort property because we're already doing that for a week in Aruba. Any suggestions and what to do in Curacao for 2 days? Sights? Off-the-beaten-path? Most beautiful beach?
Short trip to Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 2 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 3 Bahamas girls trip
- 4 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 5 Safe for Family
- 6 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 7 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 8 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 9 Snorkeling
- 10 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 11 fish fry on Curacao
- 12 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 13 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 14 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 15 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 16 2 Weeks in Caribbean
- 17 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 18 Restaurants in Aruba
- 19 Questions about Moving to the Carribean
- 20 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 21 St. John vs St Thomas with kids (7 and 9) for New Years week?
- 22 Good place to hear music- San Juan
- 23 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 24 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 25 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side