I am going back to Aruba in October and decided to extend my trip and add on a 2 day/2 night stopover in Curacao. We've never been there but hear that the town is very lovely and the beaches are great. I am considering staying in the town (Willemstad) and renting a car..not as interested in staying in a resort property because we're already doing that for a week in Aruba. Any suggestions and what to do in Curacao for 2 days? Sights? Off-the-beaten-path? Most beautiful beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/chantel-st-claire/
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 6 5 days in Havana
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 12 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 18 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 19 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 20 Wedding Destinations???
- 21 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 22 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 23 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 24 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 25 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth