I am going back to Aruba in October and decided to extend my trip and add on a 2 day/2 night stopover in Curacao. We've never been there but hear that the town is very lovely and the beaches are great. I am considering staying in the town (Willemstad) and renting a car..not as interested in staying in a resort property because we're already doing that for a week in Aruba. Any suggestions and what to do in Curacao for 2 days? Sights? Off-the-beaten-path? Most beautiful beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 4 Birthday Celebration
- 5 DR - All inclusive
- 6 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 7 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 8 Cuba in November
- 9 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 10 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 11 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Late May Trip
- 14 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 15 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Cheers to Beers!
- 18 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 19 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 20 New Years Eve / St John
- 21 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 22 Island Choice
- 23 Aruba Car Rental
- 24 If we loved Cayman...
- 25 Harbor Island ?? Anyone