Looking to possibly take husband on a quick getaway for diving purposes in the Caribbean for his 40th bday in July. Wondering if people can recommend an island easy to get to from major hubs such as Toronto or Newark, good diving and generally cheap. Maybe asking a lot. I only want to go for 4-5 days so it has to be easy to get to.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/apex-plump/
- 2 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 3 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 4 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 5 New Destination
- 6 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 Bahamas help
- 9 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 10 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 11 Vacation suggestion, please
- 12 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 13 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 14 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 15 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 16 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 17 aruba planning advice
- 18 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 19 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 20 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 21 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 22 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 23 Barbados Beaches
- 24 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 25 Peterson