Looking to possibly take husband on a quick getaway for diving purposes in the Caribbean for his 40th bday in July. Wondering if people can recommend an island easy to get to from major hubs such as Toronto or Newark, good diving and generally cheap. Maybe asking a lot. I only want to go for 4-5 days so it has to be easy to get to.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 STOCK IN TRADE
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 4 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 Late May Trip
- 7 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 8 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Cheers to Beers!
- 11 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 12 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 13 New Years Eve / St John
- 14 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 15 Island Choice
- 16 Aruba Car Rental
- 17 If we loved Cayman...
- 18 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 19 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 20 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 21 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 22 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 aruba planning advice
- 25 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two