I will be traveling to Cuba for the first time and appreciate homemade arts & crafts and souvenirs. I also enjoy shopping of any kind. Can anyone recommend shopping locations especially for handmade souvenirs. Also what are some typical good buys in the Cuba area? Thanks, any information received will be very much appreciated. I will be staying in Gibara/Holguin area.
Shopping in Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Summer family vacation
- 2 St Martin
- 3 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 6 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 7 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 8 Resort villa suggestions
- 9 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 10 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 11 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 12 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 13 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 14 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 15 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 16 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 19 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 20 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 21 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 22 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 23 rent a car??
- 24 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 25 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club