Need advice on where to setup on Shoal Bay. We would like a beautiful sandy beach area where we can rent chairs and umbrella and get a bite to eat and a few drinks. Gwen's was the one we heard about most but with the beach erosion on that area we are not sure this is what we are looking for. Any advice?
Shoal Bay East, Anguilla?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Resort villa suggestions
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 6 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 7 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 8 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 9 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 10 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 11 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 14 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 15 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 16 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 17 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 18 rent a car??
- 19 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 20 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 21 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 22 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 23 Cuba Opening Up
- 24 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 25 Jamaica vs. Barbados