Finally after many hours of reading reviews, boyfriend and I have narrowed down to either the Somerset, or Seven Stars. We plan to get married at one of the resorts and then honeymoon for 8 days/7 nights. Which would be a nicer choice? We have also even considered doing 4 days at each just for a change of scenery. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. FYI - we are planning on either April or May of 2012; 15K budget.
Thank you very much!!!!
Seven Stars VS Somerset
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 2 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 3 50+ where to dance?
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 6 dominican republic
- 7 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 8 St Martin
- 9 Florida or caribbean
- 10 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 11 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 12 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 13 Resort villa suggestions
- 14 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 15 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 16 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 17 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 18 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 19 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 20 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 21 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 24 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 25 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos