Finally after many hours of reading reviews, boyfriend and I have narrowed down to either the Somerset, or Seven Stars. We plan to get married at one of the resorts and then honeymoon for 8 days/7 nights. Which would be a nicer choice? We have also even considered doing 4 days at each just for a change of scenery. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. FYI - we are planning on either April or May of 2012; 15K budget.
Thank you very much!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Hewlett-Packard : HP PRINTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT NUMBER ☎ 1:888:482 :3831
- 2 Havana
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Barbados-how about this place?
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 13 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI