Finally after many hours of reading reviews, boyfriend and I have narrowed down to either the Somerset, or Seven Stars. We plan to get married at one of the resorts and then honeymoon for 8 days/7 nights. Which would be a nicer choice? We have also even considered doing 4 days at each just for a change of scenery. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. FYI - we are planning on either April or May of 2012; 15K budget.
Thank you very much!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴게임사이트 ※접속:【kss998.com】※※
- 2 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 3 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 4 Help with small wedding location
- 5 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 6 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 7 Vacation recommendations
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 10 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 11 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 12 BVI trip questions
- 13 Curaçao and girls?
- 14 Small Carribean Hotel
- 15 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 16 Punta Cana Excursions
- 17 customs questions
- 18 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 19 Nassau Bahamas
- 20 Biking in Caribbean
- 21 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 22 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 23 Help with how long on each island.
- 24 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 25 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo