Finally after many hours of reading reviews, boyfriend and I have narrowed down to either the Somerset, or Seven Stars. We plan to get married at one of the resorts and then honeymoon for 8 days/7 nights. Which would be a nicer choice? We have also even considered doing 4 days at each just for a change of scenery. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. FYI - we are planning on either April or May of 2012; 15K budget.
Thank you very much!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 2 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 3 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 4 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 5 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 6 Cuba in November
- 7 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 8 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 9 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 10 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 11 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 12 Tennis in Aruba question
- 13 christmas in the caribbean
- 14 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 15 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 16 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 17 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 18 Jamaica
- 19 Money in Jamaica
- 20 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 21 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 22 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 23 Atlantis in Nassau
- 24 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis
- 25 10 Great Days in Guadeloupe