My husband and I and our almost 4 year old would like to go to Turks and Caicos in November and, at this point, I've narrowed down the choices to Seven Stars, the Regent Palms and The Somerset. The rates for an ocean view one bedroom at all 3 properties are not too far apart from each other to make cost a critical deciding factor. But the kids clubs, which we'll want to take advantage of, at Seven Stars and The Somerset are complimentary; I'm not sure about The Regent Palms.
My questions are:
If you were choosing between an ocean view one bedroom suite at each of these resorts, which would you choose?
Can anybody compare the kids club at each of these resorts for young children (again my daughter will be almost 4 at the time of the trip)? Does anyone know if the Regent Palms' kids club is also complimentary?
A garden view one bedroom suite at Seven Stars (which i prefer over the looks of the Somerset garden view villas) would be a decent price reduction over the ocean view suites at these resorts. Has anyone stayed in a garden view 1 bedroom suite at Seven Stars? I can't find any photos online of that type of unit specifically.
Finally, all the properties look very pretty. But I like that Seven Stars has outdoor dining for dinner that overlooks the ocean. Do the other properties have this?
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.health2facts.org/trim-fit-garcinia/
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 5 All inclusive
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 14 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 15 family resort ideas?
- 16 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana