My husband and I and our almost 4 year old would like to go to Turks and Caicos in November and, at this point, I've narrowed down the choices to Seven Stars, the Regent Palms and The Somerset. The rates for an ocean view one bedroom at all 3 properties are not too far apart from each other to make cost a critical deciding factor. But the kids clubs, which we'll want to take advantage of, at Seven Stars and The Somerset are complimentary; I'm not sure about The Regent Palms.
My questions are:
If you were choosing between an ocean view one bedroom suite at each of these resorts, which would you choose?
Can anybody compare the kids club at each of these resorts for young children (again my daughter will be almost 4 at the time of the trip)? Does anyone know if the Regent Palms' kids club is also complimentary?
A garden view one bedroom suite at Seven Stars (which i prefer over the looks of the Somerset garden view villas) would be a decent price reduction over the ocean view suites at these resorts. Has anyone stayed in a garden view 1 bedroom suite at Seven Stars? I can't find any photos online of that type of unit specifically.
Finally, all the properties look very pretty. But I like that Seven Stars has outdoor dining for dinner that overlooks the ocean. Do the other properties have this?
Thanks for reading!
Seven Stars, Regent Palms or The somerset w/ 4 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Carribean vacation with infant
- 3 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 4 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 9 things to do in Nassau
- 10 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 11 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas