My husband and I and our almost 4 year old would like to go to Turks and Caicos in November and, at this point, I've narrowed down the choices to Seven Stars, the Regent Palms and The Somerset. The rates for an ocean view one bedroom at all 3 properties are not too far apart from each other to make cost a critical deciding factor. But the kids clubs, which we'll want to take advantage of, at Seven Stars and The Somerset are complimentary; I'm not sure about The Regent Palms.
My questions are:
If you were choosing between an ocean view one bedroom suite at each of these resorts, which would you choose?
Can anybody compare the kids club at each of these resorts for young children (again my daughter will be almost 4 at the time of the trip)? Does anyone know if the Regent Palms' kids club is also complimentary?
A garden view one bedroom suite at Seven Stars (which i prefer over the looks of the Somerset garden view villas) would be a decent price reduction over the ocean view suites at these resorts. Has anyone stayed in a garden view 1 bedroom suite at Seven Stars? I can't find any photos online of that type of unit specifically.
Finally, all the properties look very pretty. But I like that Seven Stars has outdoor dining for dinner that overlooks the ocean. Do the other properties have this?
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 4 Any suggestions??
- 5 Gustavia stay
- 6 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 7 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 8 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 9 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 10 My week in Guadeloupe
- 11 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 14 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 15 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 16 Freeport, Bahamas
- 17 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 18 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 19 Freeport Hotel
- 20 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 21 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 22 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 23 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 24 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun
- 25 USVI entry/exit requirements