My husband and I and our almost 4 year old would like to go to Turks and Caicos in November and, at this point, I've narrowed down the choices to Seven Stars, the Regent Palms and The Somerset. The rates for an ocean view one bedroom at all 3 properties are not too far apart from each other to make cost a critical deciding factor. But the kids clubs, which we'll want to take advantage of, at Seven Stars and The Somerset are complimentary; I'm not sure about The Regent Palms.
My questions are:
If you were choosing between an ocean view one bedroom suite at each of these resorts, which would you choose?
Can anybody compare the kids club at each of these resorts for young children (again my daughter will be almost 4 at the time of the trip)? Does anyone know if the Regent Palms' kids club is also complimentary?
A garden view one bedroom suite at Seven Stars (which i prefer over the looks of the Somerset garden view villas) would be a decent price reduction over the ocean view suites at these resorts. Has anyone stayed in a garden view 1 bedroom suite at Seven Stars? I can't find any photos online of that type of unit specifically.
Finally, all the properties look very pretty. But I like that Seven Stars has outdoor dining for dinner that overlooks the ocean. Do the other properties have this?
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 2 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 3 Those fixings incorporate L-Citrulline, Muira Puama
- 4 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 5 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 6 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 7 BEWARE OF PAUL THERAULT
- 8 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 9 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 10 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 14 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 15 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 18 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 19 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 21 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 22 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 23 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 24 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 25 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens