My husband and I and our almost 4 year old would like to go to Turks and Caicos in November and, at this point, I've narrowed down the choices to Seven Stars, the Regent Palms and The Somerset. The rates for an ocean view one bedroom at all 3 properties are not too far apart from each other to make cost a critical deciding factor. But the kids clubs, which we'll want to take advantage of, at Seven Stars and The Somerset are complimentary; I'm not sure about The Regent Palms.
My questions are:
If you were choosing between an ocean view one bedroom suite at each of these resorts, which would you choose?
Can anybody compare the kids club at each of these resorts for young children (again my daughter will be almost 4 at the time of the trip)? Does anyone know if the Regent Palms' kids club is also complimentary?
A garden view one bedroom suite at Seven Stars (which i prefer over the looks of the Somerset garden view villas) would be a decent price reduction over the ocean view suites at these resorts. Has anyone stayed in a garden view 1 bedroom suite at Seven Stars? I can't find any photos online of that type of unit specifically.
Finally, all the properties look very pretty. But I like that Seven Stars has outdoor dining for dinner that overlooks the ocean. Do the other properties have this?
Thanks for reading!
Seven Stars, Regent Palms or The somerset w/ 4 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not tell a litigation a which basically ch
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?