My husband and I and our almost 4 year old would like to go to Turks and Caicos in November and, at this point, I've narrowed down the choices to Seven Stars, the Regent Palms and The Somerset. The rates for an ocean view one bedroom at all 3 properties are not too far apart from each other to make cost a critical deciding factor. But the kids clubs, which we'll want to take advantage of, at Seven Stars and The Somerset are complimentary; I'm not sure about The Regent Palms.
My questions are:
If you were choosing between an ocean view one bedroom suite at each of these resorts, which would you choose?
Can anybody compare the kids club at each of these resorts for young children (again my daughter will be almost 4 at the time of the trip)? Does anyone know if the Regent Palms' kids club is also complimentary?
A garden view one bedroom suite at Seven Stars (which i prefer over the looks of the Somerset garden view villas) would be a decent price reduction over the ocean view suites at these resorts. Has anyone stayed in a garden view 1 bedroom suite at Seven Stars? I can't find any photos online of that type of unit specifically.
Finally, all the properties look very pretty. But I like that Seven Stars has outdoor dining for dinner that overlooks the ocean. Do the other properties have this?
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 Restaurant Suggestions
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 Honeymoon Help!!
- 6 Aruba weather
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 9 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 10 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Taxi info. Self touring
- 13 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 14 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 15 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 16 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 17 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 18 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 19 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 20 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 21 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 22 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 23 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 24 Puerto Rico vs. US Virgin Islands
- 25 Which Island?