My husband and I and our almost 4 year old would like to go to Turks and Caicos in November and, at this point, I've narrowed down the choices to Seven Stars, the Regent Palms and The Somerset. The rates for an ocean view one bedroom at all 3 properties are not too far apart from each other to make cost a critical deciding factor. But the kids clubs, which we'll want to take advantage of, at Seven Stars and The Somerset are complimentary; I'm not sure about The Regent Palms.
My questions are:
If you were choosing between an ocean view one bedroom suite at each of these resorts, which would you choose?
Can anybody compare the kids club at each of these resorts for young children (again my daughter will be almost 4 at the time of the trip)? Does anyone know if the Regent Palms' kids club is also complimentary?
A garden view one bedroom suite at Seven Stars (which i prefer over the looks of the Somerset garden view villas) would be a decent price reduction over the ocean view suites at these resorts. Has anyone stayed in a garden view 1 bedroom suite at Seven Stars? I can't find any photos online of that type of unit specifically.
Finally, all the properties look very pretty. But I like that Seven Stars has outdoor dining for dinner that overlooks the ocean. Do the other properties have this?
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 2 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 3 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 4 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 5 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 6 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 7 30th anniversary trip
- 8 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 9 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 10 Bermuda in February or March
- 11 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 12 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 13 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 14 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 15 Safest Islands for Us?
- 16 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 17 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 18 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 19 Narrowing it down
- 20 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 21 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 22 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 23 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 24 Destination Wedding
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous