My husband and I and our almost 4 year old would like to go to Turks and Caicos in November and, at this point, I've narrowed down the choices to Seven Stars, the Regent Palms and The Somerset. The rates for an ocean view one bedroom at all 3 properties are not too far apart from each other to make cost a critical deciding factor. But the kids clubs, which we'll want to take advantage of, at Seven Stars and The Somerset are complimentary; I'm not sure about The Regent Palms.
My questions are:
If you were choosing between an ocean view one bedroom suite at each of these resorts, which would you choose?
Can anybody compare the kids club at each of these resorts for young children (again my daughter will be almost 4 at the time of the trip)? Does anyone know if the Regent Palms' kids club is also complimentary?
A garden view one bedroom suite at Seven Stars (which i prefer over the looks of the Somerset garden view villas) would be a decent price reduction over the ocean view suites at these resorts. Has anyone stayed in a garden view 1 bedroom suite at Seven Stars? I can't find any photos online of that type of unit specifically.
Finally, all the properties look very pretty. But I like that Seven Stars has outdoor dining for dinner that overlooks the ocean. Do the other properties have this?
Thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cubarinking water?
- 2 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 3 First time to PR
- 4 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 5 Catamaran in BVI Bareboat 12 nights
- 6 No rain in June PLEASE
- 7 Family vacation for divers
- 8 Cuba
- 9 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 10 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 11 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 12 Island recommendation
- 13 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 14 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 15 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 16 Can I take alcohol?
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 19 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 20 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 21 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 22 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 23 Island advice plz!
- 24 St. John Trip Report
- 25 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip