Hi all. We are going to be in Grand Cayman for one day on our cruise. We'll probably spend several hours at Eden Rock snorkeling but we'd like to spend a few hours on the beach I've heard so much about. Do you all have any recommendations about where we could go for a few hours on SMB that would rent beach chairs to the public and have rest room and/or eating facilities? Thanks for any replies.
Seven Mile Beach Day Trip Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need a new vacation spot!
- 2 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 3 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 4 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 5 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 6 Mid October Honeymoon
- 7 Summer family vacation
- 8 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 9 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 10 Caribbean with grown kids
- 11 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 12 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 13 Honeymoon destination?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 16 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 17 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 18 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 19 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 20 Anguilla Beaches
- 21 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 22 Cuba help!
- 23 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 24 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 25 Rent a car?