I'm considering the Sereno Beach Hotel in St. Barth's. It looks like an excellent value off-peak (although I've never been to this island). Being right on a beach is important to me, but I have seen a few postings noting that the beach on which this small hotel is located is not very good. I'd appreciate hearing the comments of anyone who knows whether or not that is true, and if so, what about it makes the beach not-so-good? Any additional comments on thi shotel or its restaurant (BouBou's) would be interesting to me as well. Thanks.
Sereno Beach - Comments?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 2 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 3 Jamaica to Other Island
- 4 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 5 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 6 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 7 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 8 swim up rooms
- 9 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 10 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 11 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 12 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 13 St. John USVI
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 Carribean vacation with infant
- 16 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 17 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 18 Cayman Islands in October
- 19 things to do in Nassau
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 22 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 23 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 24 Best island for early to mid November
- 25 snorkle choices in Antigua