Hi, I want to get married labor day weekend in the caribbean and are expecting about 40 guests. I know that this is hurricane season, but it's the only time that works for a lot of our guests b/c a large percentage of them are teachers. And, anytime before that is too soon. I know that Aruba, Bonnaire and Curacao are all safe from hurricanes, but I've already been to Aruba and was hoping for someplace different. (Possibly Barbados or Turks and Caicos). Also, I heard that Bonnaire is only good for divers (none of us dive). I don't know anything about Curacao. Please let me know if anyone's been to a destination wedding in any of the above mentioned places. Let me know which location/hotel they suggest. Or if you recommend a different location to host my wedding. We'd consider going as early as June, but prefer labor day weekend. Thanks!
sept. wedding in the caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?