Hi, I want to get married labor day weekend in the caribbean and are expecting about 40 guests. I know that this is hurricane season, but it's the only time that works for a lot of our guests b/c a large percentage of them are teachers. And, anytime before that is too soon. I know that Aruba, Bonnaire and Curacao are all safe from hurricanes, but I've already been to Aruba and was hoping for someplace different. (Possibly Barbados or Turks and Caicos). Also, I heard that Bonnaire is only good for divers (none of us dive). I don't know anything about Curacao. Please let me know if anyone's been to a destination wedding in any of the above mentioned places. Let me know which location/hotel they suggest. Or if you recommend a different location to host my wedding. We'd consider going as early as June, but prefer labor day weekend. Thanks!
sept. wedding in the caribbean
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 7 Bahamas snorkeling
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary