Hi, I want to get married labor day weekend in the caribbean and are expecting about 40 guests. I know that this is hurricane season, but it's the only time that works for a lot of our guests b/c a large percentage of them are teachers. And, anytime before that is too soon. I know that Aruba, Bonnaire and Curacao are all safe from hurricanes, but I've already been to Aruba and was hoping for someplace different. (Possibly Barbados or Turks and Caicos). Also, I heard that Bonnaire is only good for divers (none of us dive). I don't know anything about Curacao. Please let me know if anyone's been to a destination wedding in any of the above mentioned places. Let me know which location/hotel they suggest. Or if you recommend a different location to host my wedding. We'd consider going as early as June, but prefer labor day weekend. Thanks!
sept. wedding in the caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana?
- 2 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 6 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 7 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 8 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 9 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 10 Advice needed
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 15 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 18 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 19 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 20 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 21 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 22 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 23 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 24 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous