Hi, I want to get married labor day weekend in the caribbean and are expecting about 40 guests. I know that this is hurricane season, but it's the only time that works for a lot of our guests b/c a large percentage of them are teachers. And, anytime before that is too soon. I know that Aruba, Bonnaire and Curacao are all safe from hurricanes, but I've already been to Aruba and was hoping for someplace different. (Possibly Barbados or Turks and Caicos). Also, I heard that Bonnaire is only good for divers (none of us dive). I don't know anything about Curacao. Please let me know if anyone's been to a destination wedding in any of the above mentioned places. Let me know which location/hotel they suggest. Or if you recommend a different location to host my wedding. We'd consider going as early as June, but prefer labor day weekend. Thanks!
sept. wedding in the caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency