Budget couple looking for tips and hints to get by while in Tobago in Feb 98. We booked our hotel near Mt. Ivine already but want to explore rest of Tobago as cheap as possible and want to save our money for our one true passion: diving. Any two thumbs up on things to see and do? We are going in FEb and need info before that. Have a Merry Merry Christmas from My snowy Canada.
Selfish-Tobago More Please!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana excursions
- 2 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 3 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 4 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 5 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 6 Anguilla stay?
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 11 Kristen- where are you?????
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 14 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 15 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 16 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 17 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 18 Puerto Rico
- 19 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 20 Cuba People to People Tours
- 21 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 Are you the new future traveler?
- 25 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?