We especially enjoyed our previous Caribbean winter vacations at adult only all-inclusive resorts such as La Source, Grenada and two Elite Island Resorts: Galley Bay, Antigua and Palm Island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We have also been to other all-inclusives: Grand Lido, Negril, Jamaica, and Sandals, St. Lucia; as well as non-all-inclusives hotels in Aruba and Grand Cayman. We are in our late 50's and enjoy relaxing on great beaches, snorkeling, day trips, and enjoying good food/drink, and prefer adults only resorts or at least some place not overrun by children. If anyone has another Elite Island Resort to suggest, we'd like to hear about it. Other than Elite Island Resorts, we'd appreciate hearing your recommendations for other island resorts for our next vacation. We are open to non-all inclusive, as well. Thanks!
Seeking Resort Equivalent to La Source, Galley Bay, or Palm Island
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO