We especially enjoyed our previous Caribbean winter vacations at adult only all-inclusive resorts such as La Source, Grenada and two Elite Island Resorts: Galley Bay, Antigua and Palm Island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We have also been to other all-inclusives: Grand Lido, Negril, Jamaica, and Sandals, St. Lucia; as well as non-all-inclusives hotels in Aruba and Grand Cayman. We are in our late 50's and enjoy relaxing on great beaches, snorkeling, day trips, and enjoying good food/drink, and prefer adults only resorts or at least some place not overrun by children. If anyone has another Elite Island Resort to suggest, we'd like to hear about it. Other than Elite Island Resorts, we'd appreciate hearing your recommendations for other island resorts for our next vacation. We are open to non-all inclusive, as well. Thanks!
Seeking Resort Equivalent to La Source, Galley Bay, or Palm Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks & Caicos
- 2 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 3 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 4 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 5 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 6 Long Island Bahanas
- 7 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 8 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 9 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 10 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 11 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 12 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 13 Punta Cana excursions
- 14 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 15 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 16 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 17 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 18 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 19 Aruba suggestions
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Nassau
- 22 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure