We especially enjoyed our previous Caribbean winter vacations at adult only all-inclusive resorts such as La Source, Grenada and two Elite Island Resorts: Galley Bay, Antigua and Palm Island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We have also been to other all-inclusives: Grand Lido, Negril, Jamaica, and Sandals, St. Lucia; as well as non-all-inclusives hotels in Aruba and Grand Cayman. We are in our late 50's and enjoy relaxing on great beaches, snorkeling, day trips, and enjoying good food/drink, and prefer adults only resorts or at least some place not overrun by children. If anyone has another Elite Island Resort to suggest, we'd like to hear about it. Other than Elite Island Resorts, we'd appreciate hearing your recommendations for other island resorts for our next vacation. We are open to non-all inclusive, as well. Thanks!
Seeking Resort Equivalent to La Source, Galley Bay, or Palm Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?