We especially enjoyed our previous Caribbean winter vacations at adult only all-inclusive resorts such as La Source, Grenada and two Elite Island Resorts: Galley Bay, Antigua and Palm Island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We have also been to other all-inclusives: Grand Lido, Negril, Jamaica, and Sandals, St. Lucia; as well as non-all-inclusives hotels in Aruba and Grand Cayman. We are in our late 50's and enjoy relaxing on great beaches, snorkeling, day trips, and enjoying good food/drink, and prefer adults only resorts or at least some place not overrun by children. If anyone has another Elite Island Resort to suggest, we'd like to hear about it. Other than Elite Island Resorts, we'd appreciate hearing your recommendations for other island resorts for our next vacation. We are open to non-all inclusive, as well. Thanks!
Seeking Resort Equivalent to La Source, Galley Bay, or Palm Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 3 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 4 Punta Cana?
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 7 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 8 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 9 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 10 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 11 Advice needed
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 16 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 17 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 18 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 19 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 20 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 21 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 22 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 23 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 24 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 25 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?