We especially enjoyed our previous Caribbean winter vacations at adult only all-inclusive resorts such as La Source, Grenada and two Elite Island Resorts: Galley Bay, Antigua and Palm Island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We have also been to other all-inclusives: Grand Lido, Negril, Jamaica, and Sandals, St. Lucia; as well as non-all-inclusives hotels in Aruba and Grand Cayman. We are in our late 50's and enjoy relaxing on great beaches, snorkeling, day trips, and enjoying good food/drink, and prefer adults only resorts or at least some place not overrun by children. If anyone has another Elite Island Resort to suggest, we'd like to hear about it. Other than Elite Island Resorts, we'd appreciate hearing your recommendations for other island resorts for our next vacation. We are open to non-all inclusive, as well. Thanks!
Seeking Resort Equivalent to La Source, Galley Bay, or Palm Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A Volcanic Paradise
- 2 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 3 Best island for a villa rental
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Where to stay on Vieques
- 8 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 9 St. Croix and sea grass
- 10 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 13 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 14 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Tipping at AI
- 17 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 18 Traveling Solo
- 19 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 20 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 21 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 22 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 23 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 24 St. Kitts, the details
- 25 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem