Looking for your feedback on the islands of Tobago, Curacao and Bonaire, and which hotels/resorts you recommend for a vacation in late Feb/March time frame. We are in our late 50's and are looking for good snorkeling, good food/drink, and relaxing on the beach. It would be nice to do a day trip or two, but we don't need nightlife, and prefer places not overrun by children. We've stayed at a lot of all inclusives because they are easy, such as La Source, Grenada; Galley Bay, Antigua; Palm Island, The Grenadines; Grand Lido, Negril; Sandals, St. Lucia; but have also enjoyed hotels in Aruba and Grand Cayman. Thanks in advance for your help!
Seeking advice on Tobago, Curacao and Bonaire for a vacation Feb/March.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?