Looking for your feedback on the islands of Tobago, Curacao and Bonaire, and which hotels/resorts you recommend for a vacation in late Feb/March time frame. We are in our late 50's and are looking for good snorkeling, good food/drink, and relaxing on the beach. It would be nice to do a day trip or two, but we don't need nightlife, and prefer places not overrun by children. We've stayed at a lot of all inclusives because they are easy, such as La Source, Grenada; Galley Bay, Antigua; Palm Island, The Grenadines; Grand Lido, Negril; Sandals, St. Lucia; but have also enjoyed hotels in Aruba and Grand Cayman. Thanks in advance for your help!
Seeking advice on Tobago, Curacao and Bonaire for a vacation Feb/March.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 6 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 7 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 8 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 13 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 14 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 15 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 16 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 21 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 22 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 23 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 24 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 25 Turks and Caicos problems