Looking for your feedback on the islands of Tobago, Curacao and Bonaire, and which hotels/resorts you recommend for a vacation in late Feb/March time frame. We are in our late 50's and are looking for good snorkeling, good food/drink, and relaxing on the beach. It would be nice to do a day trip or two, but we don't need nightlife, and prefer places not overrun by children. We've stayed at a lot of all inclusives because they are easy, such as La Source, Grenada; Galley Bay, Antigua; Palm Island, The Grenadines; Grand Lido, Negril; Sandals, St. Lucia; but have also enjoyed hotels in Aruba and Grand Cayman. Thanks in advance for your help!
Seeking advice on Tobago, Curacao and Bonaire for a vacation Feb/March.
- 1 June vacation trip for guys
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 22 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO