Looking for your feedback on the islands of Tobago, Curacao and Bonaire, and which hotels/resorts you recommend for a vacation in late Feb/March time frame. We are in our late 50's and are looking for good snorkeling, good food/drink, and relaxing on the beach. It would be nice to do a day trip or two, but we don't need nightlife, and prefer places not overrun by children. We've stayed at a lot of all inclusives because they are easy, such as La Source, Grenada; Galley Bay, Antigua; Palm Island, The Grenadines; Grand Lido, Negril; Sandals, St. Lucia; but have also enjoyed hotels in Aruba and Grand Cayman. Thanks in advance for your help!
Seeking advice on Tobago, Curacao and Bonaire for a vacation Feb/March.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 2 The best thing that I found in this formula
- 3 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 Resort villa suggestions
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 8 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 11 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 12 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 15 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 16 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 19 rent a car??
- 20 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 21 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 22 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 23 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 24 Cuba Opening Up
- 25 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?