Looking for your feedback on the islands of Tobago, Curacao and Bonaire, and which hotels/resorts you recommend for a vacation in late Feb/March time frame. We are in our late 50's and are looking for good snorkeling, good food/drink, and relaxing on the beach. It would be nice to do a day trip or two, but we don't need nightlife, and prefer places not overrun by children. We've stayed at a lot of all inclusives because they are easy, such as La Source, Grenada; Galley Bay, Antigua; Palm Island, The Grenadines; Grand Lido, Negril; Sandals, St. Lucia; but have also enjoyed hotels in Aruba and Grand Cayman. Thanks in advance for your help!
Seeking advice on Tobago, Curacao and Bonaire for a vacation Feb/March.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not tell a litigation a which basically ch
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?