My husband and are I looking for a winter getaway. We found the Secrets resort but there seems to be other Adult only all inclusives. Is one better than the other?
During the day, we just like to hang out at the beach/pool and read and relax. At night, just a little dinner and some entertainment. We are not up too late and nothing to crazy. Having a nice beach/pool area is important!
Also, is it painful to get from the airport in Santo Domingo to Punta Cana? We know there is an airport in Punta Cana but the flights are better into Santo Domingo.
Any helpful hints/tips are welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 2 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 3 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 4 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 5 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 6 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 7 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 8 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 9 Cuba in November
- 10 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 11 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 12 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 13 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 14 Tennis in Aruba question
- 15 christmas in the caribbean
- 16 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 17 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 18 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 19 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 20 Jamaica
- 21 Money in Jamaica
- 22 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 24 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 25 Atlantis in Nassau