My husband and are I looking for a winter getaway. We found the Secrets resort but there seems to be other Adult only all inclusives. Is one better than the other?
During the day, we just like to hang out at the beach/pool and read and relax. At night, just a little dinner and some entertainment. We are not up too late and nothing to crazy. Having a nice beach/pool area is important!
Also, is it painful to get from the airport in Santo Domingo to Punta Cana? We know there is an airport in Punta Cana but the flights are better into Santo Domingo.
Any helpful hints/tips are welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right