My husband and are I looking for a winter getaway. We found the Secrets resort but there seems to be other Adult only all inclusives. Is one better than the other?
During the day, we just like to hang out at the beach/pool and read and relax. At night, just a little dinner and some entertainment. We are not up too late and nothing to crazy. Having a nice beach/pool area is important!
Also, is it painful to get from the airport in Santo Domingo to Punta Cana? We know there is an airport in Punta Cana but the flights are better into Santo Domingo.
Any helpful hints/tips are welcome! Thanks!
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana-Dominican Republic
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 2 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 3 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 6 Antigua or St Martin
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 9 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 10 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 11 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 St. Croix and sea grass
- 15 montego bay
- 16 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 17 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 18 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 19 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 20 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 21 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 22 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 23 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 24 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 25 Get info about weather.