My husband and are I looking for a winter getaway. We found the Secrets resort but there seems to be other Adult only all inclusives. Is one better than the other?
During the day, we just like to hang out at the beach/pool and read and relax. At night, just a little dinner and some entertainment. We are not up too late and nothing to crazy. Having a nice beach/pool area is important!
Also, is it painful to get from the airport in Santo Domingo to Punta Cana? We know there is an airport in Punta Cana but the flights are better into Santo Domingo.
Any helpful hints/tips are welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 4 Birthday Celebration
- 5 DR - All inclusive
- 6 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 7 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 8 Cuba in November
- 9 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 10 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 11 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Late May Trip
- 14 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 15 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Cheers to Beers!
- 18 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 19 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 20 New Years Eve / St John
- 21 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 22 Island Choice
- 23 Aruba Car Rental
- 24 If we loved Cayman...
- 25 Harbor Island ?? Anyone