My husband and are I looking for a winter getaway. We found the Secrets resort but there seems to be other Adult only all inclusives. Is one better than the other?
During the day, we just like to hang out at the beach/pool and read and relax. At night, just a little dinner and some entertainment. We are not up too late and nothing to crazy. Having a nice beach/pool area is important!
Also, is it painful to get from the airport in Santo Domingo to Punta Cana? We know there is an airport in Punta Cana but the flights are better into Santo Domingo.
Any helpful hints/tips are welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password recovery ☎ 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt 24\7
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?