My husband and I are planning a four day romantic getaway for our 10 year anniversary coming up in October. We didn't get to do a honeymoon immediately after we got married so I want to make up for that with this trip. We can only go for four nights because we now have two young children who will not be joining us. We want a luxury all-inclusive. We want a nice beach, nice pool(s) with a swim up bar, great food, nice spa, great guest room/suite. We want to get the most for our money, flying from Florida and looking to spend less than $2500.00. My research has narrowed it down to Sandals and Secrets, either in Mexico or Jamaica. I need some advice from people who have stayed at both places, what would the better choice for us be given our desires?
Secrets or Sandals? Mexico or Jamaica?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?