My husband and I are planning a four day romantic getaway for our 10 year anniversary coming up in October. We didn't get to do a honeymoon immediately after we got married so I want to make up for that with this trip. We can only go for four nights because we now have two young children who will not be joining us. We want a luxury all-inclusive. We want a nice beach, nice pool(s) with a swim up bar, great food, nice spa, great guest room/suite. We want to get the most for our money, flying from Florida and looking to spend less than $2500.00. My research has narrowed it down to Sandals and Secrets, either in Mexico or Jamaica. I need some advice from people who have stayed at both places, what would the better choice for us be given our desires?
Secrets or Sandals? Mexico or Jamaica?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua or St Martin
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 4 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 5 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 St. Croix and sea grass
- 10 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 11 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 12 montego bay
- 13 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 14 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 15 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 16 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 17 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 18 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 19 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 20 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 21 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 22 Get info about weather.
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 25 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?