My husband and I are planning a four day romantic getaway for our 10 year anniversary coming up in October. We didn't get to do a honeymoon immediately after we got married so I want to make up for that with this trip. We can only go for four nights because we now have two young children who will not be joining us. We want a luxury all-inclusive. We want a nice beach, nice pool(s) with a swim up bar, great food, nice spa, great guest room/suite. We want to get the most for our money, flying from Florida and looking to spend less than $2500.00. My research has narrowed it down to Sandals and Secrets, either in Mexico or Jamaica. I need some advice from people who have stayed at both places, what would the better choice for us be given our desires?
Secrets or Sandals? Mexico or Jamaica?
- 1 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 2 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 3 June vacation trip for guys
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 9 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica