My husband and I are planning a four day romantic getaway for our 10 year anniversary coming up in October. We didn't get to do a honeymoon immediately after we got married so I want to make up for that with this trip. We can only go for four nights because we now have two young children who will not be joining us. We want a luxury all-inclusive. We want a nice beach, nice pool(s) with a swim up bar, great food, nice spa, great guest room/suite. We want to get the most for our money, flying from Florida and looking to spend less than $2500.00. My research has narrowed it down to Sandals and Secrets, either in Mexico or Jamaica. I need some advice from people who have stayed at both places, what would the better choice for us be given our desires?
Secrets or Sandals? Mexico or Jamaica?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 month stay on a caribbean island
- 6 Ferry to Rum Point
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 11 Islands with great nightlife
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?