My husband and I are planning a four day romantic getaway for our 10 year anniversary coming up in October. We didn't get to do a honeymoon immediately after we got married so I want to make up for that with this trip. We can only go for four nights because we now have two young children who will not be joining us. We want a luxury all-inclusive. We want a nice beach, nice pool(s) with a swim up bar, great food, nice spa, great guest room/suite. We want to get the most for our money, flying from Florida and looking to spend less than $2500.00. My research has narrowed it down to Sandals and Secrets, either in Mexico or Jamaica. I need some advice from people who have stayed at both places, what would the better choice for us be given our desires?
Secrets or Sandals? Mexico or Jamaica?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 2 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 3 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 4 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 5 just be careful
- 6 Restaurants in Aruba
- 7 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 8 Snorkeling
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 11 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 shore excursions
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP