I have made a reservation for our family of four (kids' ages are 11 and 8) for two night stay at Sebastian's at the beach hotel in Feb. This small hotel is located at Apple's Bay, Tortola. This was one of few properties in Tortola that wasn't sold out and relatively affordable. But that also makes me wonder if there are any specific concerns (ongoing renovation, safety etc) with this property compared to other places that were all fully booked. Otherwise I could look at other options such as villa rentals, Sugar Mills or (if nothing reasonable is available on Tortola) staying at St John/St Thomas.
How is the beach at this location? It's seems its a surfer beach and we are not surfers. But we would like to let kids play around on the beach and get in the water a bit if the waves are not too strong and there is no dangerous undercurrent. Having said that since we will be there only for 2 nights we likely will spending most of the at other nearby beaches such as Cane Garden Bay or Smuggler's cover, maybe even make a trip to Jost Van Dyke.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 POGO GAMES 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7dj
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!