I have made a reservation for our family of four (kids' ages are 11 and 8) for two night stay at Sebastian's at the beach hotel in Feb. This small hotel is located at Apple's Bay, Tortola. This was one of few properties in Tortola that wasn't sold out and relatively affordable. But that also makes me wonder if there are any specific concerns (ongoing renovation, safety etc) with this property compared to other places that were all fully booked. Otherwise I could look at other options such as villa rentals, Sugar Mills or (if nothing reasonable is available on Tortola) staying at St John/St Thomas.
How is the beach at this location? It's seems its a surfer beach and we are not surfers. But we would like to let kids play around on the beach and get in the water a bit if the waves are not too strong and there is no dangerous undercurrent. Having said that since we will be there only for 2 nights we likely will spending most of the at other nearby beaches such as Cane Garden Bay or Smuggler's cover, maybe even make a trip to Jost Van Dyke.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 3 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 4 5 days in Havana
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 13 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11