Six ships of the Spanish fleet were sunk just west of Santiago de Cuba, an 1898 naval battle that ended Spain's domination of Cuba. This coming July 3rd is the Centennial of that battle. I would like to dive those wrecks this July. Any first hand information about the wrecks, Santiago, diving facilities, casas particulares, etc. would be most appreciated. Thank you.
Scuba diving near Santiago de Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014