Six ships of the Spanish fleet were sunk just west of Santiago de Cuba, an 1898 naval battle that ended Spain's domination of Cuba. This coming July 3rd is the Centennial of that battle. I would like to dive those wrecks this July. Any first hand information about the wrecks, Santiago, diving facilities, casas particulares, etc. would be most appreciated. Thank you.
Scuba diving near Santiago de Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 4 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 10 Kristen- where are you?????
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 13 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 14 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 15 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 16 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 17 Puerto Rico
- 18 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 19 Cuba People to People Tours
- 20 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 relaxed beaches in january
- 23 Are you the new future traveler?
- 24 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 25 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?