Does anyone know the easiest way and the cheapest way to travel from Santo Domingo, DR to Havana, Cuba? I will be in Santo Domingo in June, 2004, and would like to visit to Cuba, but I have no idea how to get to Havana by taking the best route from Santo Domingo. Does an American need a Visa to go to Cuba? Where to apply the Visa? Please kindly instruct me. Thank you.
Santo Domingo to Havana, Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 2 Jamaica
- 3 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 9 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 12 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 13 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 14 Just back from The Somerset
- 15 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 16 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 17 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 18 Sandals Resorts
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 21 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 22 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 23 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions