Hi everyone! I am wondering if anyone has stayed at this property before? What is it like? How are restaurants/service rooms? We booked a standard garden room leAVING ON cHRISTMAS DAY FOR THE WEEK. What is the best dining experience? We are celebrating our 26 wedding anniversary. Will we be the oldest ones there? Thanks a million for any help or replys. June
Sandals Grand Riviera Jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 2 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 3 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 4 Honeymoon Destination
- 5 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 6 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 7 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 8 shore excursions
- 9 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 10 just be careful
- 11 Restaurants in Aruba
- 12 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 13 Snorkeling
- 14 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 17 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 18 Bahamas girls trip
- 19 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 20 Safe for Family
- 21 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 22 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 23 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 24 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 25 Curacao vs Barbados