A group of 5 couples are going for a week to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Can you please suggest some group friendly restaurants and things to do in San Juan and on the island? Also, what are some golf courses nearby/
Thank you. Joan
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 2 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 3 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 4 Resort Recommendations
- 5 Island with golf
- 6 West Coast US and Carribean
- 7 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 8 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 9 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 10 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 11 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Tour Operator?
- 14 Travel Advice Needed
- 15 Puerto Plata
- 16 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 17 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 18 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 19 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 22 Transportation to Exuma
- 23 Nassau temp late Jan
- 24 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 25 Sandals, Montego Bay