A group of 5 couples are going for a week to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Can you please suggest some group friendly restaurants and things to do in San Juan and on the island? Also, what are some golf courses nearby/
Thank you. Joan
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Working : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800/681 *7208 aol MAIL 24*7
- 2 AOL Error Configuration CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 Havana
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 9 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 10 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 11 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 17 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 18 PR or USVI
- 19 Havana Hotel
- 20 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 23 Cayman Islands Currency
- 24 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 25 Martinique June 4th - 16th