Hi everyone! We'll be headed to San Juan, Puerto Rico this winter with a group of picky eaters that largely only eats fish and pasta. Any fabulous restaurant recommendations that are also kid-friendly? We'll be staying in Isla Verde, but would definitely head to Condado, Old San Juan, etc. for good options too. Thanks so much for any and all insight!
San Juan, PR - restaurants, no meat?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 2 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 3 Anguilla Beaches
- 4 multiple family beach vacation
- 5 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 6 Caribbean with grown kids
- 7 Cuba by car
- 8 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 9 Need a new vacation spot!
- 10 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 11 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 12 Mid October Honeymoon
- 13 Summer family vacation
- 14 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 15 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 16 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 17 Honeymoon destination?
- 18 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 19 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 20 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 21 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 22 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 23 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 24 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 25 Cuba help!