We are taking a cruise out of San Juan and are looking to fly in a day early and spend a day there. What part of San Juan would you recommend we stay in? We do plan on going to El Yunque and Old San Juan but don't necessarily have to stay there. We love to walk around and take in sights. Thanks in advance.
San Juan PR 1 night stay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Salt Kettle House to close
- 2 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 3 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 4 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 5 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 12 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 all-inclusive or villa?
- 15 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 16 San Juan Hotel
- 17 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 18 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 19 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 22 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 25 Help find perfect island