I will be stopping in saint kitts for 1 night before I take the ferry to Nevis the next day for a one week stay. Is there a hotel near the ferry that is nice but relatively inexpensive for just a 1 night stay? I have been looking at the Angelus and frigate bay hotel but are not sure of their locations from the ferry.
saint kitts one night near ferry
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 4 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 5 Money in Jamaica
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 8 Barbado Car rental
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 11 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 12 Death in Paradise
- 13 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 14 50+ where to dance?
- 15 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 dominican republic
- 18 Summer family vacation
- 19 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 20 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 21 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 22 St Martin
- 23 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 24 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 25 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West