My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute getaway in July. We want to go sailing in Trinidad and Tobago and wanted to know if any of you had any recommendations on boats and sailing companies. We would want to go for around a week. We do not know how to sail so would need a skipper.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 http://gomusclebuilding.com/x-ripped/
- 4 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 5 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 10 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 11 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 12 Cuba in November
- 13 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 14 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 15 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 16 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 17 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 18 Tennis in Aruba question
- 19 christmas in the caribbean
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 22 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 23 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 24 Jamaica
- 25 Money in Jamaica