My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute getaway in July. We want to go sailing in Trinidad and Tobago and wanted to know if any of you had any recommendations on boats and sailing companies. We would want to go for around a week. We do not know how to sail so would need a skipper.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 College Friend Vacation in Caribbean
- 2 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 3 Cottage on the beach
- 4 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 5 Island Hopping
- 6 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 7 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 8 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 9 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 10 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 14 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 15 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 18 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 19 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 21 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 22 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 23 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 24 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 25 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay