My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute getaway in July. We want to go sailing in Trinidad and Tobago and wanted to know if any of you had any recommendations on boats and sailing companies. We would want to go for around a week. We do not know how to sail so would need a skipper.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 2 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 3 Late May Trip
- 4 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 5 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 6 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Cheers to Beers!
- 9 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 10 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 11 New Years Eve / St John
- 12 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 13 Island Choice
- 14 Aruba Car Rental
- 15 If we loved Cayman...
- 16 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 17 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 18 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 20 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 aruba planning advice
- 23 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two
- 24 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 25 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?