We're traveling to the Bahamas in early May and wondering how safe it is to travel with a 4yr old . We are staying at the Atlantis and don't plan on traveling much outside of the resort. Thank you,
Safety in the BAHAMAS with a 4yr old
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 2 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 3 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 4 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 5 Anguilla Beaches
- 6 Mid October Honeymoon
- 7 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 8 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 9 Cuba help!
- 10 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 11 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 12 Rent a car?
- 13 LIAT Air
- 14 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 15 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 16 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 17 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 18 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 19 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 20 50+ where to dance?
- 21 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 24 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 25 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands