Heading to Bermuda for the first time next week for 10 nights. Have a concern over safety after looking at the Royal Gazette website's crime section. There's seems to be armed robberies happening all over the island including a window in Hamilton being shot out. We can't afford to eat at our hotel every night but we are now wondering if it will be safe to go into Hamilton in the evenings. Also, are the beaches safe or are there some that you would suggest we stay away from due to area. We haven't been away for 3 years and were so looking forward to it but now it's shadowed by what we've been reading.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 2 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 3 Help on choosing where to visit
- 4 40th birthday with friends
- 5 which island?
- 6 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 7 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 8 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 9 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 10 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 11 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 12 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 13 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016