Heading to Bermuda for the first time next week for 10 nights. Have a concern over safety after looking at the Royal Gazette website's crime section. There's seems to be armed robberies happening all over the island including a window in Hamilton being shot out. We can't afford to eat at our hotel every night but we are now wondering if it will be safe to go into Hamilton in the evenings. Also, are the beaches safe or are there some that you would suggest we stay away from due to area. We haven't been away for 3 years and were so looking forward to it but now it's shadowed by what we've been reading.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 2 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 3 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 4 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 5 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 6 Island advice plz!
- 7 Cubarinking water?
- 8 First time to PR
- 9 St. John Trip Report
- 10 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 11 Cuba
- 12 Scrub Island Resort
- 13 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 14 St Kitts' Bakery
- 15 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 16 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 17 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 18 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 19 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 20 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 21 July Adventure
- 22 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 23 Help me plan the right island(s)!
- 24 Family vacation for divers
- 25 Sandals Resort Lovers Tell All