Heading to Bermuda for the first time next week for 10 nights. Have a concern over safety after looking at the Royal Gazette website's crime section. There's seems to be armed robberies happening all over the island including a window in Hamilton being shot out. We can't afford to eat at our hotel every night but we are now wondering if it will be safe to go into Hamilton in the evenings. Also, are the beaches safe or are there some that you would suggest we stay away from due to area. We haven't been away for 3 years and were so looking forward to it but now it's shadowed by what we've been reading.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 2 2 Americans traveling to Cuba..question
- 3 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 4 First Vacation!
- 5 Early 20's Couple
- 6 Chartering a boat for a week for vacation
- 7 Help - need advice
- 8 Flights from Cancun to Cuba
- 9 Island with golf
- 10 Dominican Republic virgins.
- 11 Safe for Family
- 12 Grand Cayman January
- 13 Bahamas girls trip
- 14 Turks & Caicos
- 15 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 16 Restaurant in Aruba
- 17 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 18 Couple in early 20's
- 19 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Boat Charter in BVI
- 21 Weather in June?
- 22 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 23 Anniversary Trip Options
- 24 2 Days in Dominica
- 25 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!