Heading to Bermuda for the first time next week for 10 nights. Have a concern over safety after looking at the Royal Gazette website's crime section. There's seems to be armed robberies happening all over the island including a window in Hamilton being shot out. We can't afford to eat at our hotel every night but we are now wondering if it will be safe to go into Hamilton in the evenings. Also, are the beaches safe or are there some that you would suggest we stay away from due to area. We haven't been away for 3 years and were so looking forward to it but now it's shadowed by what we've been reading.
Safety concerns in Bermuda.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LIAT Air
- 2 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 3 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 4 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 7 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 8 Aruba suggestions
- 9 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 10 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 11 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 12 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 13 Cuba in 10 days
- 14 Salt Kettle House to close
- 15 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 16 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 17 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 18 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 19 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 20 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 21 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 22 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 23 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 24 Why Barbados?
- 25 Cayman Islands in October