Heading to Bermuda for the first time next week for 10 nights. Have a concern over safety after looking at the Royal Gazette website's crime section. There's seems to be armed robberies happening all over the island including a window in Hamilton being shot out. We can't afford to eat at our hotel every night but we are now wondering if it will be safe to go into Hamilton in the evenings. Also, are the beaches safe or are there some that you would suggest we stay away from due to area. We haven't been away for 3 years and were so looking forward to it but now it's shadowed by what we've been reading.
Safety concerns in Bermuda.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 2 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 5 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 St. Croix and sea grass
- 8 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 11 montego bay
- 12 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 13 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 14 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 15 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 16 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 19 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 20 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 21 Get info about weather.
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 24 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 25 Water/beach conditions in Barbados