Heading to Bermuda for the first time next week for 10 nights. Have a concern over safety after looking at the Royal Gazette website's crime section. There's seems to be armed robberies happening all over the island including a window in Hamilton being shot out. We can't afford to eat at our hotel every night but we are now wondering if it will be safe to go into Hamilton in the evenings. Also, are the beaches safe or are there some that you would suggest we stay away from due to area. We haven't been away for 3 years and were so looking forward to it but now it's shadowed by what we've been reading.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon August 2016
- 2 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 3 St. Thomas airport to ferry to Tortola
- 4 car rental in tortola
- 5 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 6 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 7 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 8 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 9 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 10 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 11 Canadian money exchange ??
- 12 Help choosing an island
- 13 Safe, family friendly Island
- 14 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 15 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 16 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 17 Family trip to Jamaica
- 18 Vieques Island
- 19 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 20 Best island for food and beaches
- 21 Cuba tour companies
- 22 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 23 Resort rent out for wedding
- 24 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 25 St. Croix