Heading to Bermuda for the first time next week for 10 nights. Have a concern over safety after looking at the Royal Gazette website's crime section. There's seems to be armed robberies happening all over the island including a window in Hamilton being shot out. We can't afford to eat at our hotel every night but we are now wondering if it will be safe to go into Hamilton in the evenings. Also, are the beaches safe or are there some that you would suggest we stay away from due to area. We haven't been away for 3 years and were so looking forward to it but now it's shadowed by what we've been reading.
Safety concerns in Bermuda.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 3 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 4 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 5 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 6 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 7 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 8 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 9 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 10 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 11 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 12 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 13 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 14 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 15 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 16 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 17 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 18 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 21 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 22 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 23 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 24 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 25 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica