Heading to Bermuda for the first time next week for 10 nights. Have a concern over safety after looking at the Royal Gazette website's crime section. There's seems to be armed robberies happening all over the island including a window in Hamilton being shot out. We can't afford to eat at our hotel every night but we are now wondering if it will be safe to go into Hamilton in the evenings. Also, are the beaches safe or are there some that you would suggest we stay away from due to area. We haven't been away for 3 years and were so looking forward to it but now it's shadowed by what we've been reading.
Safety concerns in Bermuda.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 2 dominican republic
- 3 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 6 50+ where to dance?
- 7 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 8 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 9 St Martin
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 12 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 13 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 14 Resort villa suggestions
- 15 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 16 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 17 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 18 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 19 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 22 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 25 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please