Heading to Bermuda for the first time next week for 10 nights. Have a concern over safety after looking at the Royal Gazette website's crime section. There's seems to be armed robberies happening all over the island including a window in Hamilton being shot out. We can't afford to eat at our hotel every night but we are now wondering if it will be safe to go into Hamilton in the evenings. Also, are the beaches safe or are there some that you would suggest we stay away from due to area. We haven't been away for 3 years and were so looking forward to it but now it's shadowed by what we've been reading.
Safety concerns in Bermuda.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Carry on size Bahamas
- 6 St John March, where to stay
- 7 The right adults-only resort
- 8 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 9 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 10 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 11 Cupecoy Beach
- 12 Tips for bahamas
- 13 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 14 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 15 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 16 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 17 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 18 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 19 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 20 walkable hotels
- 21 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 22 Back from San Juan
- 23 St Thomas
- 24 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 25 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans