Heading to Bermuda for the first time next week for 10 nights. Have a concern over safety after looking at the Royal Gazette website's crime section. There's seems to be armed robberies happening all over the island including a window in Hamilton being shot out. We can't afford to eat at our hotel every night but we are now wondering if it will be safe to go into Hamilton in the evenings. Also, are the beaches safe or are there some that you would suggest we stay away from due to area. We haven't been away for 3 years and were so looking forward to it but now it's shadowed by what we've been reading.
Safety concerns in Bermuda.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 2 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 3 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 4 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 10 Kristen- where are you?????
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 13 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 14 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 15 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 16 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 17 Puerto Rico
- 18 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 19 Cuba People to People Tours
- 20 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 relaxed beaches in january
- 23 Are you the new future traveler?
- 24 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 25 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?