My wife and I would like to travel in April to an all-inclusive beach resort in the Caribbean. My wife is early in her pregnancy at this time and we are concerned about potential for health risks (quality of food, malaria, etc) should we choose to travel to this region. Any suggestions? Based on your experiences, does the Caribbean offer safe travel options for expecting moms or should we opt for a FL vacation? Thanks in advance.
Safe Travel - Pregnant
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destination
- 2 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 3 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 4 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 5 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 6 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 7 shore excursions
- 8 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 9 just be careful
- 10 Restaurants in Aruba
- 11 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 12 Snorkeling
- 13 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 14 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 15 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 16 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 17 Bahamas girls trip
- 18 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 19 Safe for Family
- 20 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 21 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 22 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 23 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 24 Curacao vs Barbados
- 25 Solo backpacking in Cuba