My wife and I would like to travel in April to an all-inclusive beach resort in the Caribbean. My wife is early in her pregnancy at this time and we are concerned about potential for health risks (quality of food, malaria, etc) should we choose to travel to this region. Any suggestions? Based on your experiences, does the Caribbean offer safe travel options for expecting moms or should we opt for a FL vacation? Thanks in advance.
Safe Travel - Pregnant
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 2 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay