My wife and I would like to travel in April to an all-inclusive beach resort in the Caribbean. My wife is early in her pregnancy at this time and we are concerned about potential for health risks (quality of food, malaria, etc) should we choose to travel to this region. Any suggestions? Based on your experiences, does the Caribbean offer safe travel options for expecting moms or should we opt for a FL vacation? Thanks in advance.
Safe Travel - Pregnant
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Kristen- where are you?????
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Cayman Islands in October
- 4 Anguilla stay?
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?