My wife and I would like to travel in April to an all-inclusive beach resort in the Caribbean. My wife is early in her pregnancy at this time and we are concerned about potential for health risks (quality of food, malaria, etc) should we choose to travel to this region. Any suggestions? Based on your experiences, does the Caribbean offer safe travel options for expecting moms or should we opt for a FL vacation? Thanks in advance.
Safe Travel - Pregnant
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 2 Villa in paradise
- 3 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 8 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 9 Tipping at AI
- 10 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 11 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 19 St. Kitts, the details
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES