I am wondering what seasoned travelers think of my plan to visit the Turks and Caicos in mid July - all alone. I am separated from my husband and will be traveling without my children - have vacationed in Anguilla but think I'd rather not be there by myself....just yet, anyway. I am not interested in venturing out for nightlife....just the beauty of the beach by day (and shelling, if I'm lucky...) Any input would be appreciated....many thanks!
Safe to travel alone in Turks and Caicos?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 2 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 3 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 4 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 5 Money in Jamaica
- 6 Death in Paradise
- 7 Florida or caribbean
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 50+ where to dance?
- 10 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 11 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 12 dominican republic
- 13 Summer family vacation
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 16 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 17 St Martin
- 18 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 19 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 20 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 21 Resort villa suggestions
- 22 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 23 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 24 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 25 Waterskiing in TCI???