We are going to SXM (St. martin) at the end of this month. We're definitely considering Anguilla for a one-day excursion and thinking of one other place whether Saba or St. Barths. I realize they are both much in two different worlds. I hear lots of great things about Saba and have seen wonderful photos on the net. But I'm curious about St. Barths. it seems really pretty but I hear it it's very stuck up. What's to see in St. Barths and what's to see in Saba (for a day's trip). Is one better than the other for a day trip? How different is the food in terms of style? How different is the scenery? I'd like some varied opinions. Thank you.
Saba or St. Barths?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 2 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 3 Bahamas snorkeling
- 4 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 5 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 6 Wedding Help!
- 7 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 8 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 9 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 month stay on a caribbean island
- 12 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 13 Where to stay on Vieques
- 14 Ferry to Rum Point
- 15 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 16 Family with infants/toddlers
- 17 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 18 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 19 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 21 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 22 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 25 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach