We are going to SXM (St. martin) at the end of this month. We're definitely considering Anguilla for a one-day excursion and thinking of one other place whether Saba or St. Barths. I realize they are both much in two different worlds. I hear lots of great things about Saba and have seen wonderful photos on the net. But I'm curious about St. Barths. it seems really pretty but I hear it it's very stuck up. What's to see in St. Barths and what's to see in Saba (for a day's trip). Is one better than the other for a day trip? How different is the food in terms of style? How different is the scenery? I'd like some varied opinions. Thank you.
Saba or St. Barths?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 2 Overwhelmed
- 3 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 4 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 5 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 6 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 7 Jamaica help!
- 8 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 9 2 weeks in cuba
- 10 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 11 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 12 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 13 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 14 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 15 Jamaica
- 16 Jamaica all inclusive
- 17 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 18 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 19 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 22 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 25 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?