We are going to SXM (St. martin) at the end of this month. We're definitely considering Anguilla for a one-day excursion and thinking of one other place whether Saba or St. Barths. I realize they are both much in two different worlds. I hear lots of great things about Saba and have seen wonderful photos on the net. But I'm curious about St. Barths. it seems really pretty but I hear it it's very stuck up. What's to see in St. Barths and what's to see in Saba (for a day's trip). Is one better than the other for a day trip? How different is the food in terms of style? How different is the scenery? I'd like some varied opinions. Thank you.
Saba or St. Barths?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Chef on Turks and Caicos?
- 2 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 3 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 4 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 5 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Florida or caribbean
- 8 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 9 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 10 Money in Jamaica
- 11 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 12 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 13 Barbado Car rental
- 14 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 15 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 16 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 17 Death in Paradise
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 50+ where to dance?
- 20 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 21 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 22 dominican republic
- 23 Summer family vacation
- 24 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 25 Puerto Rico Hotels