We are going to SXM (St. martin) at the end of this month. We're definitely considering Anguilla for a one-day excursion and thinking of one other place whether Saba or St. Barths. I realize they are both much in two different worlds. I hear lots of great things about Saba and have seen wonderful photos on the net. But I'm curious about St. Barths. it seems really pretty but I hear it it's very stuck up. What's to see in St. Barths and what's to see in Saba (for a day's trip). Is one better than the other for a day trip? How different is the food in terms of style? How different is the scenery? I'd like some varied opinions. Thank you.
Saba or St. Barths?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 5 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 6 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 9 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 10 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 11 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 12 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 17 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 18 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 19 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 20 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 21 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 22 Which island?
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 25 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John