We are going to SXM (St. martin) at the end of this month. We're definitely considering Anguilla for a one-day excursion and thinking of one other place whether Saba or St. Barths. I realize they are both much in two different worlds. I hear lots of great things about Saba and have seen wonderful photos on the net. But I'm curious about St. Barths. it seems really pretty but I hear it it's very stuck up. What's to see in St. Barths and what's to see in Saba (for a day's trip). Is one better than the other for a day trip? How different is the food in terms of style? How different is the scenery? I'd like some varied opinions. Thank you.
Saba or St. Barths?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 2 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 3 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 4 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 5 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 6 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 7 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 8 Turks & Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 11 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 12 Long Island Bahanas
- 13 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 14 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 15 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 16 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 17 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 18 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 19 Punta Cana excursions
- 20 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 21 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 22 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 23 Aruba suggestions
- 24 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 25 Nassau