We are going to SXM (St. martin) at the end of this month. We're definitely considering Anguilla for a one-day excursion and thinking of one other place whether Saba or St. Barths. I realize they are both much in two different worlds. I hear lots of great things about Saba and have seen wonderful photos on the net. But I'm curious about St. Barths. it seems really pretty but I hear it it's very stuck up. What's to see in St. Barths and what's to see in Saba (for a day's trip). Is one better than the other for a day trip? How different is the food in terms of style? How different is the scenery? I'd like some varied opinions. Thank you.
Saba or St. Barths?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 2 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 3 St. John USVI
- 4 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 5 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 6 Best island for early to mid November
- 7 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 10 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 11 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 12 things to do in Nassau
- 13 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 14 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 15 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 16 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 17 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 18 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 19 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 20 Which Island?
- 21 Cuba in 10 days
- 22 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 23 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 25 Aruba Car Rental Insurance