I am planning on taking a day trip from St. Maarten to Saba. Does anyone know approximately how much it costs to do a taxi tour of the island? Also I have read that you can have a taxi drop you off to do some hiking and arrange to be picked up later. Has anyone tried that, and were you successful? I am a little hesitant after a similar set up nearly left me stranded in the Virgin Islands. I would be traveling by myself and like to try to avoid those kinds of issues if I can. Thanks.
Saba Day Trip Questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 2 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 3 Anguilla Beaches
- 4 Mid October Honeymoon
- 5 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 6 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 7 Cuba help!
- 8 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 9 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 10 Rent a car?
- 11 LIAT Air
- 12 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 13 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 14 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 15 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 16 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 17 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 18 50+ where to dance?
- 19 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 22 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 23 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 24 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 25 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice