I am planning on taking a day trip from St. Maarten to Saba. Does anyone know approximately how much it costs to do a taxi tour of the island? Also I have read that you can have a taxi drop you off to do some hiking and arrange to be picked up later. Has anyone tried that, and were you successful? I am a little hesitant after a similar set up nearly left me stranded in the Virgin Islands. I would be traveling by myself and like to try to avoid those kinds of issues if I can. Thanks.
Saba Day Trip Questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Too many choices.....
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 Best Island for Me?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 8 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 9 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 10 Cuba with Gate 1
- 11 Anguilla stay?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Back from San Juan
- 14 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 15 San Juan Airport
- 16 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 17 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 18 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Storm ?
- 21 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 22 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 23 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 24 Kristen- where are you?????
- 25 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????