This is my first trip to Curacao and I will be staying at the Royal Sea Aquarium Resort. I would like to know what is the best way to get from the airport to the resort. Will I need a car while I am on the island or can I use public transportation to get around? If I do rent a car, how long should I rent the car for? How difficult is it to travel the island? Are there any must do's and see's? Any feedback and/or suggestions would be of great help since I am in the early stages of planning my trip.
Royal Sea Aquarium Resort
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 2 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 month stay on a caribbean island
- 6 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 7 Where to stay on Vieques
- 8 Ferry to Rum Point
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?