How was the food at the Tryp? My friend just got back 2 days ago and she was sick the majority of the time and lost 5 pounds because of it. Mind you, she didn't stay at the Tryp. Also, is the beach as nice at the Tryp as it is at the Varadero Beach (Melia resorts and Breezes resort)?
Ross, more questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carry on size Bahamas
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 St John March, where to stay
- 5 The right adults-only resort
- 6 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 7 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 8 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 9 Cupecoy Beach
- 10 Tips for bahamas
- 11 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 12 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 13 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 14 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 15 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 16 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 17 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 18 walkable hotels
- 19 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 20 Back from San Juan
- 21 St Thomas
- 22 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 23 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 24 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 25 Aruba Restaurants