Thanks for clicking! I am trying to plan a 7-10 romantic (ish) vacation for my husband and I for October-November 2013. We really enjoy all inclusive resorts to force us to eat and drink as we please and not worry about money while on vacation. We are in our 20s and hope to have this trip be our "last hurrah" before trying to have kids so an adults only resort would be nice but not a requirement.
We have previously been to Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, and Cabo and would like to try something new. Puerta Vallarta was our favorite so far due to it's authenticity and overall value. We would like to be somewhat close to shopping and night life and would really love beautiful water and beaches as we will spend most of our time there. Budget would be until 4k including airfair from Chicago if possible. Thanks so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://365vslivestream.com/wake-forest-vs-tulane-live/
- 2 Buying jewellery
- 3 Looking for island choice help
- 4 Help on choosing where to visit
- 5 Transfers to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 6 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 7 when to visit barbados
- 8 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 9 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 10 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 11 40th birthday with friends
- 12 which island?
- 13 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 14 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 15 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 16 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 17 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 18 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 19 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 20 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 21 Cuba in November
- 22 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 23 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 24 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 25 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?