Thanks for clicking! I am trying to plan a 7-10 romantic (ish) vacation for my husband and I for October-November 2013. We really enjoy all inclusive resorts to force us to eat and drink as we please and not worry about money while on vacation. We are in our 20s and hope to have this trip be our "last hurrah" before trying to have kids so an adults only resort would be nice but not a requirement.
We have previously been to Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, and Cabo and would like to try something new. Puerta Vallarta was our favorite so far due to it's authenticity and overall value. We would like to be somewhat close to shopping and night life and would really love beautiful water and beaches as we will spend most of our time there. Budget would be until 4k including airfair from Chicago if possible. Thanks so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 2 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 3 Havana
- 4 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 5 Barbados-how about this place?
- 6 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 10 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 11 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 12 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 13 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 14 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 17 Family vacation
- 18 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 19 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 20 PR or USVI
- 21 Havana Hotel
- 22 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 25 Cayman Islands Currency