Thanks for clicking! I am trying to plan a 7-10 romantic (ish) vacation for my husband and I for October-November 2013. We really enjoy all inclusive resorts to force us to eat and drink as we please and not worry about money while on vacation. We are in our 20s and hope to have this trip be our "last hurrah" before trying to have kids so an adults only resort would be nice but not a requirement.
We have previously been to Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, and Cabo and would like to try something new. Puerta Vallarta was our favorite so far due to it's authenticity and overall value. We would like to be somewhat close to shopping and night life and would really love beautiful water and beaches as we will spend most of our time there. Budget would be until 4k including airfair from Chicago if possible. Thanks so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning a December vacation -- need help choosing where to go
- 2 First trip trip Puerto Rico
- 3 Grenada
- 4 Resorts that offer private homes/villa
- 5 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 New Years Eve / St John
- 8 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 9 Looking for island choice help
- 10 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 11 US Cash in Cuba
- 12 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 13 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 14 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 15 Peterson
- 16 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 17 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 18 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 19 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 20 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 21 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 22 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 23 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 24 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 25 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?