Thanks for clicking! I am trying to plan a 7-10 romantic (ish) vacation for my husband and I for October-November 2013. We really enjoy all inclusive resorts to force us to eat and drink as we please and not worry about money while on vacation. We are in our 20s and hope to have this trip be our "last hurrah" before trying to have kids so an adults only resort would be nice but not a requirement.
We have previously been to Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, and Cabo and would like to try something new. Puerta Vallarta was our favorite so far due to it's authenticity and overall value. We would like to be somewhat close to shopping and night life and would really love beautiful water and beaches as we will spend most of our time there. Budget would be until 4k including airfair from Chicago if possible. Thanks so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba
- 2 Scrub Island Resort
- 3 Can I take alcohol?
- 4 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 5 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 6 Island recommendation
- 7 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 8 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 9 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 10 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 11 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 12 Family vacation for divers
- 13 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 14 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 15 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 16 Island advice plz!
- 17 Cubarinking water?
- 18 First time to PR
- 19 St. John Trip Report
- 20 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 21 St Kitts' Bakery
- 22 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 23 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 24 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 25 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions