Thanks for clicking! I am trying to plan a 7-10 romantic (ish) vacation for my husband and I for October-November 2013. We really enjoy all inclusive resorts to force us to eat and drink as we please and not worry about money while on vacation. We are in our 20s and hope to have this trip be our "last hurrah" before trying to have kids so an adults only resort would be nice but not a requirement.
We have previously been to Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, and Cabo and would like to try something new. Puerta Vallarta was our favorite so far due to it's authenticity and overall value. We would like to be somewhat close to shopping and night life and would really love beautiful water and beaches as we will spend most of our time there. Budget would be until 4k including airfair from Chicago if possible. Thanks so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 30th anniversary trip
- 2 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 3 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 4 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 5 Bermuda in February or March
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 8 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 9 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 10 Safest Islands for Us?
- 11 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 12 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 13 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 16 Narrowing it down
- 17 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 18 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 19 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 20 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 21 Destination Wedding
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 24 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 25 barbados vs. Bonaire