Thanks for clicking! I am trying to plan a 7-10 romantic (ish) vacation for my husband and I for October-November 2013. We really enjoy all inclusive resorts to force us to eat and drink as we please and not worry about money while on vacation. We are in our 20s and hope to have this trip be our "last hurrah" before trying to have kids so an adults only resort would be nice but not a requirement.
We have previously been to Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, and Cabo and would like to try something new. Puerta Vallarta was our favorite so far due to it's authenticity and overall value. We would like to be somewhat close to shopping and night life and would really love beautiful water and beaches as we will spend most of our time there. Budget would be until 4k including airfair from Chicago if possible. Thanks so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 해외스포츠배팅【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 8282】】☩upk양방배팅사이트
- 2 스포츠토토추천【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 8282』】】토토사이트검증
- 3 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 4 토토사이트추천【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 8282】】♩cil라이브배팅
- 5 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 6 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 7 New Destination
- 8 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 9 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 10 Bahamas help
- 11 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 12 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 13 Vacation suggestion, please
- 14 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 15 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 16 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 19 aruba planning advice
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches