Thanks for clicking! I am trying to plan a 7-10 romantic (ish) vacation for my husband and I for October-November 2013. We really enjoy all inclusive resorts to force us to eat and drink as we please and not worry about money while on vacation. We are in our 20s and hope to have this trip be our "last hurrah" before trying to have kids so an adults only resort would be nice but not a requirement.
We have previously been to Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, and Cabo and would like to try something new. Puerta Vallarta was our favorite so far due to it's authenticity and overall value. We would like to be somewhat close to shopping and night life and would really love beautiful water and beaches as we will spend most of our time there. Budget would be until 4k including airfair from Chicago if possible. Thanks so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 2 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 3 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 4 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 5 Birthday Celebration
- 6 DR - All inclusive
- 7 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 8 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 9 Cuba in November
- 10 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 11 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 12 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 13 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 14 Late May Trip
- 15 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 16 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Cheers to Beers!
- 19 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 20 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 21 New Years Eve / St John
- 22 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 23 Island Choice
- 24 Aruba Car Rental
- 25 If we loved Cayman...