Hi, we are thinking of booking the Riu LasMorlas for a week. Just wondering how the food and accomodations are?? Anyone been there lately??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Advice
- 2 My New Life !
- 3 SAFE and ACTIVE
- 4 Travel buddy
- 5 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 6 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 7 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 8 Cuba
- 9 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 10 Jamaica
- 11 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 12 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 13 Help me to pick an island
- 14 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 15 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 16 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 17 When to go to El Yunque
- 18 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 19 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 20 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 21 Conference in Cuba in February
- 22 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 23 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 24 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 25 Small boat excursion